INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Load your ski gear in the secure jaws of the INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Padded carrier arms firmly cradle up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- Adjustable arms boasts 3 different positions to accommodate for snowboard bindings or low-profile skis
- Locks with included keys to keep your equipment safe
- Conveniently mounts to square, round and most factory cross bars
- Your INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Dude, whether you shred double black diamond trails or hop down bunny slopes, you still have to get your gear up the mountain. Feed the padded chops of the INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack with your snowboards & skis, and save the cabin room for your fellow mountain masters.
The INNO Gravity ski rack has the capacity to grip up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. It even adjusts to 3 different positions to accommodate snowboard bindings or lower profile skis. Plus, your boards and skis are safe at all times thanks to its locking design.
What's more, the INNO Gravity rack makes it easier than ever to get to the slopes thanks to its convenient design which mounts to square, round and most factory cross bars. And, your INNO Gravity & Snowboard Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Our 3+ INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by nick s (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 05, 2016 10:44 AM
It's great, very handy to have, not in the way at all, held 4 snowboards which was great also the shipping was fast and on time.
Reviewed by chrisg g (CANTERBURY, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Equinox — Jan 15, 2016 8:00 AM
Bought the INNO Rack as I have the surfboard carrier and like the easy mounting to the crosspiece. I put it on the RHINO Vortex Rack base because I have an Equinox and it's the only affordable base. The rack is a little clunky putting in the piece to help lock it in place but overall it works great. I did have to get longer screws though to make the clamps fit over the RHINO base but it works great.
- inno ski & snowboard racks
- thule snowcat 5401
- ultimate reflector car sun shade
- covercraft dustop car cover
- bmw car sun shade
- jeep seat covers for pets
- mercedes benz dashboard cover
- 2010 silverado mud flaps
- 2011 chevy traverse running boards
- acura tsx snowboard rack
- automotive floor mats rubber
- cheapest bull bars
- custom size tonneau cover