Yakima PowderHound Ski & Snowboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Top your 4-wheeled bobsled with the Yakima PowderHound and get room for up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards
- One-button access makes loading and unloading a cinch even with gloves on
- Padded with soft rubber that’s safe on your skis and boards
- Your Yakima PowderHound Ski & Snowboard Rack has an integrated binding lift for serious clearance
- Comes with Yakima SKS locks
- Universal mounting hardware works with round and square crossbars, as well as most factory crossbars
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Lifetime Warranty
Unless you live with the yaks in the Himalayas, ski season in your neck of the woods only lasts a few short months. When the next flurry blows through, breeze up to the slopes with your gear safely secured in your Yakima PowderHound Ski & Snowboard Rack. With room for up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, the Yakima PowderHound is the perfect size for solo skiers and small bands of downhillers.
Loading and unloading your Yakima PowderHound Ski & Snowboard Rack is a snap. It's equipped with Yakima's ingenious one-button access system. Simply push a button, and it magically opens up—you can even use it with your gloves on, so no more fingertip frostbite in the parking lot. Plus, your Yakima PowderHound is lined with soft rubber to cradle your equipment, and it boasts a built-in binding lift for maximum clearance.
Don't worry about abominable snowmen making off with your precious skis or boards. Your Yakima PowderHound Ski & Snowboard Rack comes with SKS locks to safeguard your gear. And, it's equipped with universal mounting hardware that works with round and square crossbars, as well as most factory crossbars. To top it off, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima PowderHound Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael C (OROVILLE, CA) — Jan 24, 2013 7:17 PM
A very quick 2 day delivery. Instructions are detailed and easy to understand. Hardware included for many different types of applications and height adjustments. Mounting brackets fit my factory crossbars and attach tightly. The brackets allow vertical placement of racks if the crossbars are angled like mine are. Very good feature. Quality appears to be good. Holds 2 pair of Cross Country Skis without stacking. Good Price. I would recommend after having Yakima racks before also.