Thule Snowboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bring along more than just your boards with a Thule Snowboard Rack
- Load up to 2 boards while still leaving half of your roof open for more gear
- Space-smart angled design delivers a compact, modest footprint
- Adjustable tiedowns accommodate a wide range of snowboard widths
- Snowboard Rack’s locking cores keep your boards clamped in place
- Cradle locks to your rack to prevent thieves from walking-off with your carrier
- Mounts to factory crossbars as well as to Thule’s round and square bars
- Your Thule Snowboard Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When snow flurries start icing mountain peaks, you've got to hit to the slopes. And, the Thule Snowboard Rack will get you and your boards there without cramping your ride's carrying capacity. Its unique angled design eats up only a modest amount of roof space, so you can pack along extra gear and extend your trip – assuming you have extra sick time saved up at work.
Whether you ride a standard freestyle board or an old-school snurfer, it'll fit in the Thule Snowboard Rack. The tiedown straps on your Thule Rack adjust to accommodate a wide range of snowboard widths. Plus, the locking core keeps your carvers clamped in place, while the cradle locks to your rack to thwart thieves from 5-finger-discounting your carrier.
Best of all, Thule Snowboard Racks mount to factory bars as well as to Thule's own round and square bars without any special adaptors or clamp-ons. Your Thule Snowboard Rack is crafted in the USA and backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michelle B (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Dec 21, 2014 5:15 AM
Sturdy & leaves room on roof for more storage for bags & other stuff.
Reviewed by Christopher M (Branchport, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Durango — Jan 24, 2012 3:07 AM
Went on without a problem on our 2003 Ford Escape. Took about 15 min. to install. Looks good and holds 2 boards without a problem. Nice product.
Reviewed by James C (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi Q5 — Aug 25, 2009 1:06 AM
The Thule Snowboard Rack was easy to install, easy to use and is smooth to drive with. Very happy with purchase and also allows space to carry skis for friends.
Reviewed by Robin A (Yakima, WA) Reviewed for a 1995 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 13, 2009 6:30 AM
Great add on for the Price. Went on easily and added the extra room we needed. Great idea to add space to exisiting rack systems!