Yakima HitchSki Snowboard & Ski Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Carries up to 6 pairs of skis, 4 snowboards or 3 pairs of skis and 2 snowboards
- 2-position upper arms to hold your gear steady
- Adjustable lower arm to accommodate a variety of skis and snowboards
- Soft, flexible rubber pad protects your equipment
- HitchSki attaches to hitch-mounted Yakima bike racks (sold separately)
- Fits most Yakima dual-arm hitch bike racks, except Yakima’s RidgeBack 2, Kingpin 2, DoubleDown 2 and SpareJoe
- Easy assembly for your convenience
- Backed by Yakima’s Lifetime Warranty
Stack your skis in the back and thank Yakima for that. Your Yakima HitchSki Snowboard & Ski Rack takes rooftop hauling down a notch. Mounting to your dual-arm hitch bike rack, HitchSki makes loading skis and snowboards a simple task. With no overhead lifting, you can save your strength for the slopes. Plus, the convenient hitch location reserves your rooftop for essential snowy cargo.
HitchSki accommodates skiers, boarders or families of mixed persuasion. Its rubber-padded arms cradle up to 6 pairs of skis, 4 snowboards or 3 pairs of skis and 2 snowboards.
What's more, it's quick to install and easy to load. Just assemble the frame, secure to your bike carrier and stack your gear. The 2-position upper arms hold your sticks and planks in place, while the lower arm adjusts for a snug fit. Put overhead loading behind you with Yakima's HitchSki Snowboard & Ski Rack. Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima HitchSki Snowboard & Ski Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Julie E (Arvada, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Equinox — Dec 04, 2017 8:14 PM
I destroyed two Thule's over 10 years where they said the clearance was X and it was y. No more. It fits on the Thule 4 bike rack great and so far 2 trips under the belt 15 more to go for this season.