- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat Designs Mesh Seat Covers make sure you ride in cool comfort
- Soft, yet durable breathable mesh material lined with heavy-duty foam
- Designed to keep air flow moving on both heated or cooled seats
- Custom-fit covers are available in stylish single or two-tone color options
- Easy-to-install Seat Design covers work with your vehicle’s side airbags
- Cool Mesh Covers are sold per row including armrest and headrest covers (if applicable)
- Seat Designs Cool Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Give your interior a cool, comfortable makeover with Seat Designs Mesh Seat Covers. These breathable mesh covers come in a range of single and two-tone color options and are sold per row including armrest and headrest covers, depending on your seat configuration. 1-year warranty.
Seat Designs Cool Mesh Seat Covers Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger S (Thornton, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Pilot — Sep 13, 2017 9:46 AM
I bought these covers for a 13 year old Honda Pilot with leather seats that are starting to wear through, so I needed enough padding to prevent further damage to the leather. These covers fit really nicely! The tension straps are easy to fit (with the provided extension tool) and do stretch the seat covers nice and tightly without any unsightly bumps or ruffles. My only criticism is that you have to fit the s-rings to the tension straps. It is easy to puncture the straps and tear them as I did.
Reviewed by Michael R (AMARILLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Sprinter — Aug 23, 2017 8:28 PM
Perfect, I don't know why Sprinters did'nt use these in the first place
Reviewed by Gregory K (Stockbridge, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Aug 22, 2017 6:37 AM
These covers fit very nicely Included with the covers is a tool to assist with pulling the straps through tight places under the seat and more than enough hooks for the straps. Definitely made it easier to install. I would allow yourself at least an hour to install.
- seat designs seat covers
- seat covers by covercraft
- 02 ford lightning bbk throttle body
- 1998 chevy blazer lt rain in track guard defectors
- 2013 dodge dart seat covers
- bmw sun shade
- hyundai leather seat covers
- 92 caprice classic seat covers
- corvette dash mats
- nissan titan coverking
- trailer hitches for trucks
- license plate frames
- cargo rack