Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/30 - 9/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Upgrade your stock seating with Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers
- Universal-fit covers for both low-back and high-back bucket seats
- Sized to work with bucket seating in most cars, trucks and SUVs
- Genuine leather front with stretch mesh sides & back ensure a snug fit
- Easy-to-reach front pocket offers a convenient storage area
- Available in 3 colors and each seat cover is airbag compliant
- Slip-on installation is quick and simple with no tools required
- Your Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty
Protect your upholstery and enhance your interior with one easy upgrade—Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers. Whether you want to defend against stain-causing spills or cover existing damage to your dull stock seating, Saddleman Universal Leather Car Seat Covers do it with style.
Designed to work with bucket seating in most cars, trucks and SUVs, these universal-fit leather seat covers are available for both low-back and high-back bucket seats. Crafted with a genuine leather front and finished with stretch mesh sides and backing, these slip-on covers offer an attractive look and a snug, almost-custom fit.
Each Saddleman Universal Fit Leather Seat Cover features a convenient storage front pocket and comes in your choice of select color options and work with airbags. Your Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty.
Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg L (Prescott, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Sportage — Friday at 4:16 PM
Purchased to reduce butt-wear on door side seat bolster. Knew a universal cover would yield a compromise fit. This application was a tight fit. Elastic to stretch fabric stitching ripped out immediately. Leather quality is quite nice. End results are much better than expected. Fanny now makes a smooth glide over bolster. Best installed with seats out of the car. Pricey, but leather is nice.
Reviewed by STEVEN H (ATWATER, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Aug 08, 2017 8:55 PM
1. The bottom seat i would like to tuck it into the plastic frame rather then pull it over this part--the side seat controls are covered why not have a cut out? 2. would prefer the seat cover to all be leather rather than no leather material 3. as it is the right bottom side show some original seat I would rather it totally cover the edge of the seat 4. Please develope an instillation video
Reviewed by Greg H (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Land Rover LR3 — Jul 22, 2017 4:39 AM
Pro's: High Quality leather and for the most part fit. Con's: It seems easy to install but it really was not. There not any clear instruction of where the straps attach to. Also, we have a bulky part in the middle of the seat that I cannot get to flatten. I hope it will over time but it has been 2 weeks in extreme hot weather and it has not.
- flowmaster exhaust systems american thunder
- garage door seal threshold
- caltrend neosupreme seat covers review
- jeep oem seat covers
- floor mats volvo
- volvo seat covers leather
- jeep wrangler sheepskin seat covers
- seat covers for hyundai veracruz
- trailer hitch for nissan pathfinder
- truck floor mats rubber
- fender trim for trucks
- pickup bed accessories