- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy upgraded style and protection with ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers
- High-quality synthetic leather covers come in a range of color options
- Stain-resistant, breathable fabric provides long-term durability
- ProZ Super Sport Vinyl Seat Covers are universally-sized to fit most vehicles
- 6-piece set comes with 2 seat bottoms, 2 seat backs and 2 headrest covers
- Slide-on installation takes only minutes – airbag compatible
- Your ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Protecting your upholstery doesn’t have to come at the expense of your interior style. Defend your ride against damage with the attractive addition of ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers. Built to last, ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers are made from breathable synthetic leather that resists stains from virtually any spill.
Available in a range of colors, these sleek seat covers are cut in a universal size that work well with most standard vehicle seats. Sold in a 6-piece set, ProZ Super Sport Seat Covers come with 2 seat bottoms, 2 seat backs and 2 headrest covers.
Thanks to a simple, slide-on design, ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers install in minutes and are completely compatible with your vehicle’s air bags. ProZ Sport Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty.
ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark G (MERRITT ISLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 03, 2018 6:03 AM
Much research & product/price comparing.Found out I was going to pay a bit no matter what. Settled on these covers sold buy Auto Anything who definitely had best price.I/kids like the look.Basic slip over the seat and pull until fitted.Attaches with elastic bands and hooks no Velcro, no way to attach sides of bottom covers so they keep coming up.Some bad stitching one ripped out while installing.Forget the headrest covers they don't fit/cover at all.I'm ok w/them for price.Will they last?
Reviewed by Ron S (Ocean Park, WA) Reviewed for a 1990 Volkswagen GTI — Jan 23, 2018 8:22 AM
My 22 lb. dog punched the material with his toe nail. They are not sharp. The stitching for the tie downs is poor and rips easily. I don't expect them to last 6 month's.
Reviewed by Ann H (Muncy, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Oct 04, 2017 5:44 AM
Love them!! The fit perfectly and look and feel like leather. Very pleased with them. I only wish there was back seat covers to match.