- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy upgraded style and protection with ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers
- High-quality synthetic leather covers come in a range of color options
- Stain-resistant, breathable fabric provides long-term durability
- ProZ Super Sport Vinyl Seat Covers are universally-sized to fit most vehicles
- 6-piece set comes with 2 seat bottoms, 2 seat backs and 2 headrest covers
- Slide-on installation takes only minutes – airbag compatible
- Your ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Protecting your upholstery doesn’t have to come at the expense of your interior style. Defend your ride against damage with the attractive addition of ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers. Built to last, ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers are made from breathable synthetic leather that resists stains from virtually any spill.
Available in a range of colors, these sleek seat covers are cut in a universal size that work well with most standard vehicle seats. Sold in a 6-piece set, ProZ Super Sport Seat Covers come with 2 seat bottoms, 2 seat backs and 2 headrest covers.
Thanks to a simple, slide-on design, ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers install in minutes and are completely compatible with your vehicle’s air bags. ProZ Sport Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty.
ProZ Super Sport Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by All Pro S (PLEASANT GROVE, UT) — Aug 11, 2017 3:52 PM
These are good everyday seat covers, unless you have a lot of different body shapes/sizes using them. I have them on some fleet vehicles and these seat covers tend to slide around and get out of place on the seat. When that happens, they have developed rips on the sides. If used for an individual, who takes better care than fleet use, they would be great. I like the appearance.
Reviewed by Keith L (MASON, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2017 7:33 AM
You get what you pay for and wanted an economical way to get fake leather. Not the greatest instructions. This isnt custom fit to a vehicle. The head rest has a little bunching on the bottom front and only has the pleather on the front. The seat bottom fit pretty good but the seat back has some bunching up in the middle of seat. I used zip ties to secure the elastic loops under seat which seemed to work well for the time being. Hopefully the wrinkles in the leather will work themselves out.
Reviewed by Albert J (washington, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 18, 2017 4:41 AM
Sorry, but I can't tell you they look good in the Jeep, because I traded the Jeep in before they arrived. So, I now have them still in the box. Brand new.
Reviewed by mike o (ALBANY, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jun 21, 2017 2:56 PM
look is fantastic. the fit is ok, but a little small for my truck. another hold down strap on the side near the rear of the seat would help alot. head rest covers are not quite large enough, but look ok.
- proz seat covers
- which hypertech programmer for a 2010 silverado
- xhd soft tops
- cordura ballistic seat covers
- leather seat covers toyota
- brush guards for ford trucks
- subaru seat cover
- seat covers for buick rendezvous 2005
- 2009 pontiac vibe bra
- leather tacoma seat covers
- fender flare trim
- brake performance
- car hitches for sale