- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Boost your interior style and protection with ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers
- Universal size fits vehicles with bucket seats and detachable headrests
- Made from high-quality simulated faux leather with padded foam backing
- Features side airbag seams and Velcro openings for folding arm rests
- Stretchy backs provide snug, easy slide-on installation
- Stays in place with sewn elastic loops and linking hooks
- Excellent option for Uber or Lyft drivers seeking temporary protection
- Your ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty
If you opted to skip the hefty dealership mark-up on stock leather, you can still enjoy the look and feel of your own luxury trim package with a set of ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers. Manufactured from top-grade simulated faux leather, these sleek add even more comfort with a padded foam backing.
ProZ Leatherette Car Seat Covers are universally-sized to fit most vehicles with bucket seats and detachable headrests, including side airbag seams and Velcro openings for folding arm rests.
This complete 9-piece set includes two front bucket covers and accompanying headrests, a top and bottom rear bench cover and three rear headrests. And thanks to a stretchy back fabric, they install easily and stay in place with sewn elastic loops and linking hooks. Your ProZ Vinyl Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty.
ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas S (Kingston, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 11, 2017 4:33 AM
I ordered ProZ covers. Received motortrend covers which could have been bought off of amazon at 1/2 the price. They do not fit my f150 properly. Kind of looks like a hammock on the seat.
Reviewed by Samuel B (North Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 15, 2017 10:14 PM
These seem well made, just not cut to the specific seats in my vehicle. Similar to what you can find in the larger auto parts stores.
Reviewed by TRACEY L (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Altima — Feb 07, 2017 9:23 AM
I could only use the back seat cover. The front seat covers were very tight and after struggling to get them on, they would not go around the bottom of the seat and couldn't be hooked.
- proz seat covers
- rolling lock truck cover review
- ruff rider dog seat belt
- tear in center console lid 2007 tahoe
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- 2013 dodge dart seat covers
- cotton car covers
- escalade seat cover
- saddle blanket seat covers 2008 ford f250
- nissan rogue winter floor mats
- suv trunk mat
- hitch for suv
- auto mats & accessories