- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your interior’s comfort and style with Coverking SnugglePlush Seat Covers
- Crafted from extremely soft, synthetic sheepskin material for ultimate interior comfort
- Custom-made in a choice of color options for your car, Jeep, truck or SUV
- Durable microfiber fabric repels stains and resists wear over time
- 1/2" high-density foam backing offers even more cushioning
- SnugglePlush covers are easy to install and maintain
- Your Coverking SnugglePlush Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
When it comes to interior upgrades, Coverking SnugglePlush Seat Covers deliver a double dose of comfort and class. Digitally scanned to ensure a truly custom design for your exact car, truck or SUV, each set of Coverking Snuggle Plush Seat Covers personalizes and protects your interior with a picture-perfect fit.
Crafted from synthetic sheepskin material in a range of color options, you’re sure to find just the right set of Coverking Plush Seat Covers to highlight your ride. The durable microfiber fabric is backed with 1/2" high-density foam for an added layer of cushion and protection from potential upholstery damage.
Coverking Snuggle Car Seat Covers are easy to install and maintain, and are available for front, middle and rear row seating (depending on vehicle). Your Coverking SnugglePlush Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Coverking SnugglePlush Seat Covers Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jon B (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Jun 08, 2017 5:26 AM
The straps going from the front to the back of the seat, under the seat should have an adjustment to tighten the strap and the seat area. that would make the seat a better fit
Reviewed by Alan O (Hazelwood, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Chrysler Town and Country — Jan 18, 2017 5:08 AM
Very impressed by fit and installation, since I've only had them a few days I'm still working out how to keep them from moving around when I get in and out of the seat but overall very impressed. With these covers the seat heaters aren't needed