- Save 15% Use Promo Code CKSC15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your interior’s comfort and style with Coverking SnugglePlush Seat Covers
- Crafted from extremely plush, fur-like fabric for a cloud-like ride
- Custom-made in a choice of color options for your car, Jeep, truck or SUV
- Durable microfiber fabric repels stains and resists wear over time
- 1/2" high-density foam backing offers even more cushioning for your backside
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- SnugglePlush covers are easy to install and maintain
- Your Coverking SnugglePlush Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
When it comes to interior upgrades, Coverking SnugglePlush Seat Covers deliver a double dose of comfort and class. Digitally scanned to ensure a truly custom design for your exact car, truck or SUV, each set of Coverking Snuggle Plush Seat Covers personalizes and protects your interior with a picture-perfect fit.
Crafted from synthetic sheepskin material in a range of color options, you’re sure to find just the right set of Coverking Plush Seat Covers to highlight your ride. The durable microfiber fabric is backed with 1/2" high-density foam for an added layer of cushion and protection from potential upholstery damage.
Coverking Snuggle Car Seat Covers are easy to install and maintain, and are available for front, middle and rear row seating (depending on vehicle). Your Coverking SnugglePlush Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Coverking SnugglePlush Custom Seat Covers Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don B (ENGLEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Mazda 6 — Jan 23, 2018 4:47 AM
Got these for my daughter who has unheated leather seats. She loves them and says she is no longer freezing in the morning.
Reviewed by clarence P (HAZEL CREST, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo — Jun 29, 2017 5:22 AM
THESE COVERS ARE VERY NICE, I LOVE HOW THEY FILL. NO MORE TO COLD OR HOT SEAT.
Reviewed by Jon B (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Jun 08, 2017 5:26 AM
The straps going from the front to the back of the seat, under the seat should have an adjustment to tighten the strap and the seat area. that would make the seat a better fit