- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKX10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- No matter where you roam, ensure your seats stay safe with Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers
- Made of thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with polyester and foam backing for additional comfort
- Completely abrasion-, tear- and puncture-resistant – just like the animal for which they’re named
- Easy to install and easy to clean – just wipe them down with damp cloth or leather treatment
- Includes custom headrests, armrests, airbag cutouts and map pockets (as applicable for your vehicle)
- Consoles are covered when part of a middle seat with a seat belt
- Each piece is digitally cut to ensure a close fit
- Available in several designer colors
- Your Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty
Like their namesake, Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers are tough as nails, with a pleasing, leathery appearance and the ability to stand up to just about anything. Boasting durable, water- and puncture-proof PVC construction, these digitally-cut covers are easy to clean and include headrests, armrests and more. 5-year warranty.
Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sandra I (Southbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 18, 2017 5:52 AM
I like these covers so far; I've had them a week. I have leather seats in my truck and needed protection because of work. They fit very well and don't slide on the leather, which is what I was looking for. They look great too. I didn't get the little installation tool in the package but I was able to get the details of installation done without it. It would have been easier with the tool. I used a little plastic dish scraper that I have from doing dishes.
Reviewed by Tracy C (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Mercury Mountaineer — May 25, 2017 1:17 PM
2000 Mercury Mountaineer with seats that were coming apart at the seams. getting replacements seats were too expensive and really hard to find, those lame seat covers weren't going to work as i have a handicapped person i drive around and he scoots all over the place. these are a perfect solution. seemed pricey at first but once on, they are perfect. love them!
Reviewed by Alan K (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2017 10:20 AM
Kind of disappointed, one of the pictures made it seem like the covers were going to be quite thick, but they are a fraction of that. Which sucks, because that's what made me choose these. But, they still seem quite durable so I sucked it up due to not wanting to deal with long shipping times again. Also, they don't fit exactly like expected, there's a large opening next to the seat belt and crease of seats. Hopefully they hold up okay, considering I am using them in construction fleet trucks.
Reviewed by Sharon C (Locust Grove, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 02, 2017 6:59 AM
I love the seat covers the time look awesome first is great except for center seat back cover couldnt get it to fit right. But other than that I love them