- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guard against seat damage and organize your on-the-go gear with SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Custom made for a snug fit on your war horse
- Built Rambo-tough from 1680-denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum thickness and durability
- Armed with a MOLLE system on the back of each front seat cover to carry your essentials
- Includes six quick-release pouches for stashing everything from maps and tools to safety equipment and snacks
- Treated to withstand UV rays, stains, mildew and rot
- Choose from several authentic Kryptek camouflage patterns for any environment
- Liquids don’t stand a chance thanks to the waterproof inner coating
- Includes headrest, armrest, airbag cutouts and center console covers (depending on your vehicle)
- Made with pride in the USA
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- SKANDA backs your Kryptek Camo Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty
Keeping your cockpit free of stains and clutter can feel like an uphill battle. Every time you take a seat behind the wheel, you risk spilling your coffee, scuffing up your upholstery or adding to the growing pile of gear in your overstuffed glove box. Go on the offensive against wear, tear and disorganization with SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Seat Covers.
Part shield and part storage system, your SKANDA Kryptek Ballistic Seat Cover Set pulls double duty. On the defensive front, they're constructed from heavy-duty Cordura-Ballistic fabric that fights off stains, UV damage and abrasions. Plus, they're equipped with a MOLLE system on the back, letting you attach and arrange the six included pouches in any combination to stash tools, trail mix and other essential tackle. To top it off, they come in your choice of paratrooper-approved Kryptek camo patterns.
Unlike floppy-fitting universal seat protection, Kryptek Tactical Seat Covers are tailored for a custom fit in your car, truck or SUV. They're made with pride in the USA and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Tactical MOLLE system only available for front row seats
SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ian K (NORTH LAWRENCE, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jul 24, 2017 8:07 AM
The Seat covers look great and perform great. The Kryptek Typhoon looks good. All the seams match my factory seams! Will definitely recommend these to everyone I know.
Reviewed by Joseph R (West Richland, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jul 09, 2017 7:17 AM
the molle is useful in crewman tundra as there is no storage in the back. the trash bag helps manage the kids messes. I did have to remove the back seat to get the covers on and did break an elastic cord that holds the middle seatbelt.
Reviewed by Matt K (LENNOX, SD) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2017 8:26 PM
First thing i attempted to do was put the covers on the head rest. Unfortunately i could nearly put 2 head rests in one cover way to big. Good news the seat covers fit great, look awesome, I couldn't be happier with them
- skanda seat covers
- smittybilt street bar
- truck cold weather grill covers
- horse blanket truck seat covers
- jeep camo seat covers
- mazda seat covers
- dodge truck tents
- camo seat covers toyota tundra
- seat covers for scion xb
- lexus rx 400h cabin air filters
- cargo bag for suv
- harley davidson truck grilles
- tent for back of truck