- Save 15% Use Promo Code SKSC15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hold the line against stains, smells and wear with SKANDA Kryptek Camo Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers by Coverking
- Custom patterned & made to order for your year, make and model vehicle
- Built to last from Cordura-Ballistic fabric, a 1680-denier fabric that's incredibly durable, thick and protective
- Available in your choice of authentic Kryptek camouflage patterns
- Treated to fight off UV damage, stains and mildew
- Created from soft, yet durable, nylon-bonded NeoSupreme
- Designed for a quick fit with no tools needed for installation
- Each SKANDA Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Inner coating is waterproof to keep liquid out
- Just spot clean and air dry for easy cleaning
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your SKANDA Kryptek Canvas Seat Covers come with a 2-year warranty
From greasy French fries to mud-caked pants, your upholstery faces foes day in and day out. Keeping your cockpit clean is a real battle, but you'll win the war against stains with SKANDA Kryptek Camo Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers by Coverking. Like armor plating for your buckets and benches, they deflect incoming messes and absorb abrasions to keep your seats looking–and smelling–fresh.
You can call Kryptek Camouflage Seat Covers tough, but that doesn't do justice to their unflinching strength in the face of adversity. Made from SKANDA's legendary Cordura-Ballistic fabric, they boast 1680-denier construction that's twice as rugged as nylon and 10x burlier than cotton canvas. Adding to their special ops attitude, SKANDA Kryptek Camo Seat Covers are available in a range of cool color options.
Forget about baggy, saggy universal car seat covers. Your SKANDA Ballistic Camo Seat Cover Set is custom tailored for your year, make and model. You can choose between front covers by themselves or a complete set for every row. What's more, they're made with pride right here in the USA and come with a 2-year warranty.
SKANDA Kryptek Camo Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brenda G (HOMESTEAD, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe — Nov 22, 2017 11:57 AM
I am a very satisfied with the purchase of my seat covers. It took me several hours to install both front and back sets and needed assistance with the front covers due to the extreme tightness. Although the product stated "w/o lumbar support lever" on driver seat, I decided to order anyhow and, if needed, I would cut the fabric a little. However, once I turned the lever upward and with the help of an extra set of hands, we were able to slide the seat cover over the lever and downward.
Reviewed by Brian P (ALPHARETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 06, 2017 10:37 AM
Nice seat covers. Note this is canvas so built to last not for padded comfort. Some pictures showed a Spartan logo but this isn't how final product looks. Good purchase.
Reviewed by Brad S (GRAND RONDE, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Oct 03, 2017 9:26 PM
These are the best seat covers for the money by far. The fitting takes some work but once you get them adjusted they're great. The feel is good and not slick or loose. I didn't use the console cover parts but I cannot be happier with the look and durability.
Reviewed by Jeff S (Apple Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 22, 2017 8:17 AM
Good-they look awesome and seem very durable Bad-way over priced. For the money you would think they fit next to perfect. Headrests should definitely have a way better fit. The flaps for airbags on front seats seam poorly designed and the cut outs for headrest holes should be sewn or something instead of just cut. Only reason installation was difficult is because of all the things attached to bottom of seats it would probably be easier and nicer to just pull front seats to install.
Reviewed by David C (WARM SPRINGS, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 06, 2017 6:41 AM
Easy install, great fit, quality covers, and top notch service from autoanything.com!