- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVER10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make stains and scrapes vanish from your life with Carhartt RealTree Camo Canvas Seat Covers
- Custom-sized to snugly fit the interior of your year, make and model
- Fashioned from two-way breathable, camo-patterned duck weave fabric
- Robust and tear-resistant thanks to overlapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR)-ensured finish defends against any possible hazard
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps these covers in place for the long haul
- Designed to accommodate seatbelts and folding seats (if applicable)
- Front covers feature map pockets with signature Carhartt rivets (varies by model)
- Easy to maintain – simply remove, wash and dry at home
- Your Carhartt RealTree Camo Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year limited warranty
With a hardworking set of Carhartt RealTree Camo Canvas Seat Covers adorning the interior of your ride, spillage and stains won’t just blend in, impossible for the eye to see – they’ll vanish altogether. That’s due to a durable, two-way breathable duck weave fabric composition that’s almost as renowned as the Carhartt brand name itself.
This rugged-looking fabric will make you hanker for a trip to the Great Outdoors as much as it will resist all the mud and grass you’re likely to track in. Carhartt Camo Seat Covers boast an overlapped, triple-needle stitched main seam to withstand tearing while the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish deters unwanted moisture.
As difficult as they are to penetrate, Carhartt Real Tree Camo Canvas Seat Covers are incredibly easy to maintain. Just slip them off, rinse, let dry and reapply when ready. Making room for seatbelts and compatible with folding seats, logo-stitched and map pocket-equipped Carhartt RealTree Camo Seat Covers carry a 2-year limited warranty.
Carhartt RealTree Camo Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROCKY M (LOMPOC, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Jun 20, 2017 4:37 AM
I buy Carhartt products because they are my go to product for work. I demand a comfortable and durable material for my workplace everyday use. I am tough on my clothes because of my environment. Sliding between abrasive materials, high potential for puncture risks, and just every day wear and tear, Carhartt just endured and lasted day in and out. So for my work truck it was a natural choice. It has held up under my dogs, kids, weekend projects. I also love the Realtree Camo. It is washable!
Reviewed by bruce b (HICKORY CREEK, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — May 08, 2017 9:14 PM
I had the solid a Carhartt covers on my truck for 4 years and about 45,000 mostly trailer pulling vacation miles. I decided I wanted to give myself a little present and bought the new camo covers. Now my old covers worked great and were a little faded. These new ones are better than the older model. They cover more than the old ones and fit much better. I havehad them for a month and couldn't be happier. If you read the review that they smelled like glue they did for the first week. No Biggy
Reviewed by Pamela R (Carlisle, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Apr 26, 2017 11:13 AM
Arrived sooner than expected. Very nice seat covers, fit well and should hold up a long time. Two of us installed them and that made it much easier Took less than an hour for fronts and back. A cover for the front console was not included.
- carhartt seat covers
- ford truck stubby antenna
- f150 go rhino roll bar
- seat defender seat covers
- seat covers for lexus
- hummer floor mats
- hyundai leather seat covers
- lexus ls460 mats
- car seat covers honda insight
- f150 sheepskin seat covers
- tailgate ramp
- cargo carrier roof
- custom leather steering wheel covers