- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make stains and scrapes vanish from your life with Carhartt RealTree Camo Canvas Seat Covers
- Custom-sized to snugly fit the interior of your year, make and model
- Fashioned from two-way breathable, camo-patterned duck weave fabric
- Robust and tear-resistant thanks to overlapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR)-ensured finish defends against any possible hazard
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps these covers in place for the long haul
- Designed to accommodate seatbelts and folding seats (if applicable)
- Front covers feature map pockets with signature Carhartt rivets (varies by model)
- Easy to maintain – simply remove, wash and dry at home
- Your Carhartt RealTree Camo Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year limited warranty
With a hardworking set of Carhartt RealTree Camo Canvas Seat Covers adorning the interior of your ride, spillage and stains won’t just blend in, impossible for the eye to see – they’ll vanish altogether. That’s due to a durable, two-way breathable duck weave fabric composition that’s almost as renowned as the Carhartt brand name itself.
This rugged-looking fabric will make you hanker for a trip to the Great Outdoors as much as it will resist all the mud and grass you’re likely to track in. Carhartt Camo Seat Covers boast an overlapped, triple-needle stitched main seam to withstand tearing while the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish deters unwanted moisture.
As difficult as they are to penetrate, Carhartt Real Tree Camo Canvas Seat Covers are incredibly easy to maintain. Just slip them off, rinse, let dry and reapply when ready. Making room for seatbelts and compatible with folding seats, logo-stitched and map pocket-equipped Carhartt RealTree Camo Seat Covers carry a 2-year limited warranty.
Carhartt RealTree Camo Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike M (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Nov 29, 2017 7:26 PM
THEY SHOULD HAVE MORE TIE DOWN STRAPS, JUST ONE ON THE FRONT SEAT? IT KEEPS MOVING AROUND WITH ONE STRAP IN THE MIDDLE.OVERALL THE COVER IS A LITTLE LOOSE. ALSO THERE'S NO CUTOUT FOR POWER SEAT BUTTONS. NOT SURE IF I KEEPING THESE.
Reviewed by James S (Newport, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 29, 2017 7:54 AM
Purchased these Carhartt camo seat covers in RealTree brown and they match my tan interior perfect in my 2000 Toyota 4Runner. Fit good and material is durable and should last a long time. Quality made seat covers. Would purchase them again.
Reviewed by Doug B (ASHLEY, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Oct 19, 2017 10:41 AM
These fit my 2017 GMC Sierra well and the quality and ease of installation is outstanding
Reviewed by Hal K (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 10, 2017 7:23 PM
Covers seem well built, solid and are mostly what I expected. This went on a Silverado 2500HD and I have three minor issues: 1) the product smells out of the box and took several days to air out 2) still haven't figured out how to get my normal sized arms up behind the rear 60% seat portion to buckle that strap together - an elastic option is DEFINATELY a better plan there, IMHO 3) front seat covers have no cover for the center console between the seats - disappointed in that, and a surprise.
- carhartt seat covers
- ford truck stubby antenna
- f150 go rhino roll bar
- seat defender seat covers
- seat covers for lexus
- hummer floor mats
- hyundai leather seat covers
- lexus ls460 mats
- car seat covers honda insight
- f150 sheepskin seat covers
- tailgate ramp
- cargo carrier roof
- custom leather steering wheel covers