- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
402 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by alton b (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 04, 2017 8:43 AM
Great seat covers. Good fit. Just as the previous reviews stated, instructions from manufacturer are terrible. Called Autoanything and they put me in touch with Covercraft. Their employee walked me through and helped resolve the problem in minutes. Great customer service from Autoanything and Covercraft!
Reviewed by Andrew S (Norcross, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 04, 2017 5:29 AM
Recent addition to my 2017 Tacoma new Carhartt Duckweave seat covers. No doubt these will protect your investment with a heavy duty repelling cover. These are a bit on the rough side compared to your factory soft seats however; your factory seats will stay nice, clean and in like new condition with these covers protecting them. Install was fairly easy - plan on taking your time and bring patience. All in all a great addition that I will leave on as long as they last.
Reviewed by John W (SHAWNEE, KS) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Apr 25, 2017 6:24 PM
The head rest covers are too tight and won't secure, moving the arm rests pulls the Velcro out and undoes it and there is tons of slack on the seat. For almost 250 dollars I expected better, but they will do their job I guess
- carhartt seat covers
- seat covers wet okole
- good floor mats for a 2013 ford f150 4door
- griots interior cleaner
- toyota seat covers
- bmw floor mats red
- cadillac dog seat covers
- dodge sprinter seat covers
- leather seat covers for chevy tahoe
- 2012 ford f150 floor mats
- car air filters
- trailer hitches for cars
- wind deflector