- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
493 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark B (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-450/550 — Tuesday at 5:39 AM
the cover was made well but didn't fit the E-450 bus seat had to remove the Velcro tabs and relocate them . They sell them in pairs and I only needed the drivers seat cover the bus only has one seat
Reviewed by Elliott S (Gardnerville, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Saturday at 6:37 PM
I try to buy American whenever possible and for some reason got the idea Carhartt was American. I didn't check where seat covers are manufactured. The 1st thing I did when I saw the Made in Mexico label was remove the Carhartt Logos. As for quality, they are stitched well and should hold up to pickup offroad abuse. The passenger seat cover fits well, but the driver's doesn't account for the lumbar adjustment knob. Being tight weave canvas, they don't breathe and are hot causing a sweaty back.
- carhartt seat covers
- seat covers wet okole
- good floor mats for a 2013 ford f150 4door
- griots interior cleaner
- toyota seat covers
- bmw floor mats red
- cadillac dog seat covers
- dodge sprinter seat covers
- leather seat covers for chevy tahoe
- 2012 ford f150 floor mats
- car air filters
- trailer hitches for cars
- wind deflector