- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
379 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jenna H (Harrisburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 21, 2017 6:35 AM
Car seat covers are so durable. The gray color is very nice. The covers fit like a glove and come with many separate pieces so the head rest can extend and the seats can fold out.
Reviewed by Dana D (BELLA VISTA, AR) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 14, 2017 12:59 PM
The product I received had 2 sets of straps associated with the seat cover. I went to the mfr. website and viewed an instruction video that addressed the back to front, but not the straps on each side. I had to guess the location. The seat covers were made of good material and fit well considering the above problem.,
Reviewed by Rosendo H (MORENO VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 10, 2017 8:30 PM
My third truck in 8 years, my third set of Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers. Trade in value is excellent after 4 years. Got a new Toyota after two new Ford Trucks. I plan to keep the Tacoma for longer than 10 years, so the new Duck Weave Seat Covers should keep the seats new.
- carhartt seat covers
- seat covers wet okole
- good floor mats for a 2013 ford f150 4door
- griots interior cleaner
- toyota seat covers
- bmw floor mats red
- cadillac dog seat covers
- dodge sprinter seat covers
- leather seat covers for chevy tahoe
- 2012 ford f150 floor mats
- car air filters
- trailer hitches for cars
- wind deflector