- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your seats and your budget covered with Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Spacer knit mesh fabric delivers sports car styling
- Breathable fabric keeps you comfy and dry and works great with cooled or heated seats
- Stretchy fabric construction makes for easy installation and a great fit
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of solid or two-tone colors
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Slipping into the cockpit of an exotic sports car may pump up your pride and your pulse, but the exotic price tag leaves most budgets deflated. Outfit your daily driver with a set of Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers though, and you get sports car style while keeping your heart rate high and your credit rating higher.
The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, including air bags. Plus, Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, they're made to order with fabric that stretches so your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're looking to keep your new seats new, boost your interior style, or revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your interior covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Spacer Mesh Seat Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, Coverking backs your Spacer Mesh Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers Customer Reviews
668 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by sandeep w (CHULUOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Frontier — Nov 30, 2017 3:45 AM
Everything fits nice and snug except the two headrest covers which are somewhat large and baggy.
Reviewed by Jacob R (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda CR-V — Nov 19, 2017 8:15 AM
Well made. Installation was somewhat easy.It is a mesh foam so I hope if I have any spills, that the liquid will not drip through to the actual seats.
Reviewed by Richard M (Newton, NH) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F150 — Nov 16, 2017 12:31 AM
They look good and look like actual seat, can't really tell that its a cover. Not easy to get from seat cover on.