- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your seats and your budget covered with Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Spacer knit mesh fabric delivers sports car styling
- Breathable fabric keeps you comfy and dry and works great with cooled or heated seats
- Stretchy fabric construction makes for easy installation and a great fit
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of solid or two-tone colors
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Slipping into the cockpit of an exotic sports car may pump up your pride and your pulse, but the exotic price tag leaves most budgets deflated. Outfit your daily driver with a set of Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers though, and you get sports car style while keeping your heart rate high and your credit rating higher.
The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, including air bags. Plus, Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, they're made to order with fabric that stretches so your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're looking to keep your new seats new, boost your interior style, or revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your interior covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Spacer Mesh Seat Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, Coverking backs your Spacer Mesh Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers Customer Reviews
526 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael K (Waikoloa, HI) Reviewed for a 2006 Volkswagen Beetle — May 10, 2017 8:23 PM
loved the mesh covers. My only problem was fitting the flap for the side air bag. This area needed and inch or two more fabric for an easy fit in that area.
Reviewed by Mark A W (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — May 09, 2017 2:30 AM
They are now very, I took my time installing them and made sure I got them correct( right in on correct side etc). The only issue I saw was, at the lower cushion area, the covers didn't cover the outside back ares of the cushion, sort of open area on outer back corners of lower seat cushion. Other than that, looks and works for me!
Reviewed by Martin C (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — May 08, 2017 9:32 AM
I was skeptical about the fitment and materials, but once I got it delivered and felt it, I liked it right away. Looks good and feels durable too...