- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation is easy with heavy-duty straps and clips Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Custom-cut for the front & rear seats of your Jeep CJ or Wrangler
- 100% CR-Grade Neoprene boasts resilience, tuff looks and max comfort
- Precision patterns make for a snug, wetsuit-type fit
- Available with or without embroidered Jeep logo
- Choose from a wide array of colors all trimmed in black
- Accommodates seats with side-airbags when needed
- Your Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Keep your Jeep seats covered and comfortable with Coverking Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers. Crafted of rugged CR-Grade Neoprene, Coverking Jeep Seat Covers let you blast the trails and your commute in complete comfort.
Available in a variety of trail-ready colors, each trimmed in black; you can match Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers to your Jeep's interior color, or mix it up for your own unique style. Plus, you can add an embroidered Jeep logo to both front and rear seats to show your Jeep pride.
Since they're custom-cut just for your CJ or Wrangler, your Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers fit your seats just like a wetsuit. The precision patterns also make for an easy installation that takes less than an hour. Best yet, Coverking covers your Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers with a regal 2-year warranty.
Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
166 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CAROLYN S (PRINCE GEORGE, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 17, 2017 7:57 AM
LOVE THESE SEAT COVERS! THEY STAY IN PLACE AND REALLY LOOK NICE! GREAT QUALITY.
Reviewed by Adam T (Skokie, IL) — Sep 23, 2017 11:29 AM
Generally nice custom fit. Not obvious it is a seat cover. Great to be able to use all 3 belts in rear bench seat. Since it it's neoprene not that breathable though. Haven't tested too long, but seems it should protect against wet.
Reviewed by Sara D (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 28, 2017 8:28 AM
Install was a breeze.. look is great... but because of the material it makes u sweat... not sure if it's because of the type I purchased or if all neoprene material does that
- caltrend neosupreme seat covers reviews
- flowmaster 40 series muffler
- mass air sensor
- bmw car seat covers for dogs
- buick seat covers
- cadillac all weather floor mats
- bmw x3 seat covers
- jeep leather seat covers
- westin bull bar toyota tacoma
- auto window rain shield
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks
- custom suv cargo liners