- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats in serious style and hard-hitting durability with Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from poly-cotton drill fabric for maximum style and durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Straightforward, tool-free setup
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers combine supreme style with the durability and easy cleaning of polyester. Designed to withstand the daily abuse of kids, pets and outdoor lifestyles, Poly-Cotton covers are simple to install and the perfect choice for a durable, all-around seat cover.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Poly-Cotton Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
245 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn F (Lees Summit, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Mar 05, 2017 12:05 AM
Nice covers for the price. They aren't covers for someone looking for that expensive look. Had a little trouble installing them on the back seat of my 2010 F150. They also took a little while to arrive.
Reviewed by ALAN P (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Jan 31, 2017 12:35 AM
These covers fit great and look great. We have a cat in our RV and needed to make sure she didn't scratch the seats when running across them.
Reviewed by Matthew H (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — Jan 11, 2017 6:31 PM
The color is much lighter than it appears on the web page. I wanted darker. I couldn't figure any way to get the side straps through or between the seat rails to fasten to the cinch straps.
Reviewed by Nicholas S (TALLAHASSEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Altima — Dec 30, 2016 5:47 AM
I like that these covers fit snugly--not like the cheap one-size(sorta)-fits-all brands at WalMart.
Reviewed by Glenn Z (HAMBURG, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Soul — Dec 04, 2016 4:39 AM
Bottom section needs side draw strings to snug it up. The bottom straps do a good job of keeping it in place on the seat but the sides are loose even after being tucked and develope folds or wrinkles due to the lack of tension from the sides. Otherwise,a great cover
- hypertech max energy tuner reviews
- i cant believe its not leather
- truck bed cargo management
- wet okole jeep seat covers
- infiniti floor mats
- subaru car seat covers
- seat covers for chevy colorado
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee seat covers
- dodge ram rubber floor mats
- floormats for cars
- intake systems for trucks
- truck bedcovers