- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats in serious style and hard-hitting durability with Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order and include armrest, headrest and center console covers (varies by vehicle)
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from poly-cotton drill fabric for maximum style and durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Straightforward, tool-free setup
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers combine supreme style with the durability and easy cleaning of polyester. Designed to withstand the daily abuse of kids, pets and outdoor lifestyles, Poly-Cotton covers are simple to install and the perfect choice for a durable, all-around seat cover.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Poly-Cotton Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
279 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryan M (Watsonville, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 10, 2017 3:59 PM
My husband purchased a similar product back in 2006. The hems are not refined and clean as previous. Fit is also not as snug. But for a cover, it still looks OK.
Reviewed by Peter Y (SEQUIM, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Aug 22, 2017 9:01 PM
Side straps hard to attach. No cutouts for seat contol access. Strings on seat bottoms.
Reviewed by Jeffrey B (PENSACOLA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Aug 22, 2017 6:06 PM
Not all that good. I do not like the material. Fairly aggravating to install and instructions do not match the covers I ordered but was able to get it done 2 hours later with someone else's help.
Reviewed by Harold T (EL DORADO HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Fit — Aug 05, 2017 12:39 PM
The seat covers were relatively easy to install,looks great, only time will determine durability. The covers seems to be well made, excellent workmanship. Excellent install instructions.
- hypertech max energy tuner reviews
- i cant believe its not leather
- truck bed cargo management
- wet okole jeep seat covers
- infiniti floor mats
- subaru car seat covers
- seat covers for chevy colorado
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee seat covers
- dodge ram rubber floor mats
- floormats for cars
- intake systems for trucks
- truck bedcovers