- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKX10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Cordura Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from 1680 Denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Cordura Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1062 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by karl j (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Xterra — Dec 02, 2017 10:13 AM
took 20 minutes to install another 5 to tuck in the bottom seams,fit was PERFECT,considering putting them on the back seat.
Reviewed by Greg D (Torrington, WY) — Dec 02, 2017 4:01 AM
Great fit. Installation was straight forward no need for instructions. Very pleased with these sear covers.
Reviewed by Christopher V (BYRON, GA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Expedition — Nov 29, 2017 8:09 PM
Very well made with strong seams and quality canvas. Well worth the price.
Reviewed by Antonio N (HOPATCONG, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Forester — Nov 21, 2017 5:15 AM
Just recently purchased and installed these ballistic canvas seat covers on my 2007 subaru forester. The installation was pretty easy and didn't take too much time to install. They look good and the quality of the seat covers seems pretty good and only time will tell.
Reviewed by Craig R (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 1990 GMC Suburban — Nov 19, 2017 9:32 AM
After much research I finally ordered the grey Coverking Ballistic front seat covers for my 1990 GMC Suburban. They arrived on time and in great shape. They installed easily with good fastening systems and instructions. Very nice tight fit and comfortable to use. Protected my seats threw Elk season from mud, snow and coffee. I am very happy with the product and Autoanything