- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
915 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesse M (Great Falls, MT) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 8:34 AM
They do the job, they don't fit the greatest on the sides. And my back seat already got rip in it from me vacuuming it. And the directions were not very good.
Reviewed by Sandra G (PAROWAN, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Xterra — Sunday at 11:48 AM
I ordered a set for the front seats and a set for the back row. The fabric is very sturdy and the cutouts for various items, i.e. seat adjustment levers, seat belts, etc., were quite accurate. I found the installation to be fairly painless, except for tightening the straps under the front seats. The back seats were easy, as the seat bottom can be removed from the vehicle...I merely slipped the cover on, dumped the seat upside-down, and attached and tightened the straps.
Reviewed by Mark D (MIDLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 16, 2017 7:28 AM
These things are AWESOME! I am not your typical American who wants tons of value and quality and doesn't want to pay for it. I don't mind paying more for a better product. Thrilled to say, these covers are high quality, tailor-made, beautiful and rugged. I wish I could shake the engineer's hand who designed these. Product delivers exactly what is claims. Spend a little more and get a little better product. Spend a little more still, and get Cover King Ballistic Canvas! Worth every penny!
Reviewed by Charles G (Charleston, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 10, 2017 3:14 AM
These seat covers are more function than fashion. They are tough and necessary considering the amount of abuse my leather seats take. They fit well but not perfectly. With that being said they are easier to install than I expected. Overall I'm happy with them and would recommend these covers.
Reviewed by Terrance W (ALDIE, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — Jun 08, 2017 11:15 AM
Have not installed as of yet. I am hoping the fabric loosens as I've attempted the headrests and cannot fasten the velcro. There is a good 2inches i have to negotiate. Assuming they are the correct size for my model.