- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
797 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DON H (BRISTOL, TN) Reviewed for a 1991 Chevy C/K 1500 — Sunday at 2:46 AM
So far So Good It fit too tight in some places and too loose in others. I think the laser should of been passed over the seat several times.
Reviewed by John H (GOLD CANYON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2017 5:23 PM
Because the rear seat does not fold down, it is rather difficult to install the back portions. I was not able to get the velcro staps to pull all the way down to attach to other end but they stay in place without them. Two of the hooking mechanisms that are used to pull the bottom covers tight were too short to snap together.
Reviewed by Chris P (FLORIDA, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Traverse — Mar 15, 2017 5:02 AM
2ND pair owned still have other pair in my 08 , have held up well. The covers make it easy to slide in and out of truck . The 7 year old pair I have have started to fray on drivers edge , but what do you want they are 7 years old.
Reviewed by Debra J D (RICHLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Mar 14, 2017 8:17 AM
Instructions were a bit hard to understand but we got it done. Fit nicely. This is our second time buying coverKing seat covers. They wear like iron