- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
809 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph D (PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Monday at 7:07 AM
Good looking heavy duty seat covers. Easy to install. Fit a little off at seat hinge but not enough to be a problem. Material looks easy to clean and looks like it will hold up well. Would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by William K (LIBERTY LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Friday at 12:21 PM
The seat covers came well packed. Took me only about an hour to install them after removing the seats from the truck. Wish they where more colorful, kind of dull, but they will work great for me.
Reviewed by Dori C (Moreland, GA) — Apr 05, 2017 12:44 PM
I got these for a 2016 4Runner, it look me about 4 hours to get them on they are tight to get on but they are not form fitting seat covers. If you haul dogs or kids these will be great. I have a German Shorthaired Pointer and I do a lot of dog sports with her so she is either wet, muddy or shedding. I can just wipe everything right off. They are a little slick which is perfect for the driver sliding in and out but the dog kind of slid around so I just put a towel down.
Reviewed by Blake C (MAPLE GROVE, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 01, 2017 4:38 AM
I purchased these covers knowing very well the brand was well known and of quality. I however was sceptical of the fit I'm very picky when it comes to my interior. I don't want wrinkles or sub par seams and patterns. It took about 15 minutes to install. They went on easy and fit true. Once installed in my option they made the interior of my F150 look even better. It's a great quality material and a perfect fit. If it passes my test it will work for everyone. Don't hesitate, purchase.
Reviewed by george f (BOWIE, MD) Reviewed for a 1995 Toyota T100 — Apr 01, 2017 4:07 AM
It's a good set of covers, I bought a set about 6 years ago and they are holding up very well. Little pricey .