- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
873 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John G (Kingsport, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Saturday at 7:41 PM
These covers are more like general purpose covers, not custom covers. They have a sloppy fit, and not enough tie downs. Had to remove the seats to install them. May generate static in the winter. Not like canvas, smooth slick. Way over priced. Have to see how they wear. Right now, would not buy these again. I had a previous pair of CoverKings that lasted only 2 years.
Reviewed by william m (Sierra Vista, AZ) — Oct 04, 2017 3:24 AM
I've only had these for a few weeks and they're much more comfy than I'd expected. They are a pain to install, tho, at least on a Volvo S80 as the straps need to adjust under the seat, not where one can get a hold of them. One reviewer suggested taking the seats out to install, but that takes away from the "easy" factor. I think they look good, fit well, and are comfortable to sit on. The major drawback in my opinion is the difficulty of adjusting the straps under the seat.