- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Saddle-up your stead with the western look and feel of Saddle Blanket Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from a colorful heavy-duty saddle blanket material with black Neotex sides
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from these classic colors: Black, Tan or Wine
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're driving cattle or driving to work, Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers saddle your rig with the unmistakable style of the old west. Designed with the built-in durability to handle anything the trail dishes out, Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are still crafted for cozy comfort and high style.
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Saddle Blanket Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Customer Reviews
219 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael O (PORTLAND, OR) — Jun 22, 2017 7:19 AM
I have a 2004 Mazda MPV. The covers are nice and fit well with the exception of the arm rest covers which are too tight and do not have the cut out for the lumbar support control knob
Reviewed by Tracy M (Kentfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Feb 25, 2017 2:55 PM
The seat covers arrived. easy to install, great quality. The only caveat is they would be better if the holes for the front seat and back seat headrest were finished to prevent unraveling. Being a woven fabric with use it might unravel in an area that is hard to fix.
Reviewed by Cristie B (Camp Wood, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Suburban — Jan 24, 2017 7:42 AM
These seat covers look fantastic and seem very well made. We just got them on and expect to get many years of good use. Thank you!
Reviewed by Robert B (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Jan 05, 2017 7:36 AM
The new seat covers look great in my Honda CR-V and I was impressed with the quality and fit. Installation is harder when you have large hands/arms, but with a couple extra hands we got it done. The included tool did help. Looking forward to these looking good for a long time.
Reviewed by STEPHANIE T (Bolingbrook, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Dec 27, 2016 9:53 AM
Great looking seat covers. My boyfriend had mentioned wanting saddle blanket seat covers for a long time so I gave them to him for Christmas. As others have said, they are a bit difficult to install, but that's to be expected when they are custom fit. You don't want them loose on the seat. Really happy with the purchase and will be looking for more covers in the future. Thanks!