- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Saddle-up your stead with the western look and feel of Saddle Blanket Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from a colorful heavy-duty saddle blanket material with black Neotex sides
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from these classic colors: Black, Tan or Wine
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're driving cattle or driving to work, Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers saddle your rig with the unmistakable style of the old west. Designed with the built-in durability to handle anything the trail dishes out, Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are still crafted for cozy comfort and high style.
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Saddle Blanket Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Customer Reviews
193 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sally M (Springfield, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Friday at 8:41 PM
Although the covers look great, they were not real easy to install. I was not real pleased with the quality of the saddle blanket material. The seat back cover for the passenger side was already unravelling at the seam when we put it on.
Reviewed by Gail K (NEWINGTON, NH) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country — Jul 20, 2017 4:16 AM
Covers look great and were easy to install. One did have loose stitching that I hope will not separate. I ordered custom covers specifically because I need to fold down the seats in my van frequently and quickly. The seats do not fold well with the seat covers on. Hoping over time they will stretch or I'll have to remove them.
Reviewed by j mike s (Kalispell, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jul 18, 2017 10:31 AM
I'm really impressed with the quality of these covers, the thickness, color, fit. The fit is exceptional. They are snug and the seams follow all the lines of the seats. The included tool makes installation much easier. Installation is not that difficult for a fitted cover. The most difficult cover in my truck was the center console which is non-folding in a standard cab. As far as wear, these are better quality than saddle blankets I've had in the past, and those wore like iron.
Reviewed by martin l (SAN MARCOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jul 12, 2017 8:46 PM
I put the seat covers in my 2012 Silverdo crew cab with my wife helping me and it took about 1 1/2 hours and was not too difficult once I figured out where the straps hooked on. They fit nicely and look fantastic. I believe they should last a long time by the look and feel of them.
Reviewed by Richard S (SAFETY HARBOR, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 11, 2017 2:11 AM
Not too bad to install hard to get hooks underneath. Quality good to price. Had to watch videos on website to figure out intstallation.