- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Treat your seats to the rich look and feel of real leather without the high cost
- Coverking Leatherette seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- High-grade vinyl fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from solid or two-tone colors: Black, Charcoal, Gray, Beige, Red/Black, Yellow/Black, Beige/Black, and Charcoal/Black
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Practical elegance-that's the best way to describe Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers. The high-grade vinyl is as soft and supple as the real deal, yet the Leatherette material is super tough and easy to clean. Plus, wrapping your interior with the rich feel of real leather won't skin your budget.That means, with Coverking, leather seats are finally within your reach.
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Leatherette Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed with a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
537 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael M (BURBANK, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW X3 — Friday at 1:19 PM
Very well made leather seat covers. The color combo (tan & black) is something BMW should offer, nice look
Reviewed by stephen f (Pflugerville, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jun 20, 2017 7:42 PM
First off, it was not a simple slip on cover; these girls fit tight and require some attention. I bought covers to cover both front and back seats of the crew cab. My suggestions is to remove as much of the seat prior to application as possible. Really it all looked good except for the critique I have for the front center seat, flip up/down jump seat with cup holders. Coverking cuts a slit in the cover to help it "hold" in place except it looks like a tear. If they had sewn a seam it would help.
Reviewed by Dion M (HOMESTEAD, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 20, 2017 5:04 PM
Ordered the leatherette covers two-tone black and gray, The front seats came in first in the rear seats came in a day or two later I install them per instructions they fit very snug they look just like they came with the truck, the instructions were great and the only issue I have is with the front headrest they could have been a bit more snug, the covers are well worth the price and very comfortable.
Reviewed by Gary M G (Huntsville, AL) — Jun 08, 2017 4:01 AM
I really like them. Not quite perfect fit at side of bottom cushion, but this is still a superb product to cover my cracking leather seat. Great color match.