The current product is out of stock.
Click Leather Seat Covers to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Treat your seats to the rich look and feel of real leather without the high cost
- Coverking Leatherette seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- High-grade vinyl fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from solid or two-tone colors: Black, Charcoal, Gray, Beige, Red/Black, Yellow/Black, Beige/Black, and Charcoal/Black
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Practical elegance-that's the best way to describe Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers. The high-grade vinyl is as soft and supple as the real deal, yet the Leatherette material is super tough and easy to clean. Plus, wrapping your interior with the rich feel of real leather won't skin your budget.That means, with Coverking, leather seats are finally within your reach.
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Leatherette Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed with a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
461 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephanie S (Lynnville, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 27, 2017 9:27 AM
Firstly, once they were installed really nice looking, really liked the many color selections I had to choose from. Fit my front and back seat of the Toyota Tacoma like a glove and for that custom look and tightness I expected to have to wrestle the material more than we did. Since installation they have held up to wear and tear of three dogs. Very easy clean up from the dog hair ect. With my promo discount at Auto Anything they were a bargain.
Reviewed by Thomas K (FAYETTEVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Yukon XL — Feb 07, 2017 12:19 PM
Installation of the seat cover was a little difficult because the power equipment under the seat made access to the holding straps difficult. I had to move seat forward & backward to get access. Also, although cover fits like a glove, the seat (bottom) cover tends to move when I get out of the truck, so I am looking for a better way to fix the seat in place. However, now that it is installed, I am quite satisfied with the cover, and do not believe that a better fitting cover can be designed.
Reviewed by Scott C (Live Oak, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Traverse — Jan 30, 2017 8:21 PM
These arrived with high hopes, even with the mixed reviews. After opening I thought wow! These were some of the best built covers I'd ever seen. I took the front passenger set out and installed and knew then that it wasn't working for me. It was loose fitting. If you want leather seats, buy leather seats. If you want covers, buy some quality covers. These do not give the protection you'll want. I'll save my money and have leather installed or reupholstered. They're nice, but not what you think.