- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Treat your seats to the rich look and feel of real leather without the high cost
- Coverking Leatherette seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- High-grade vinyl fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from solid or two-tone colors: Black, Charcoal, Gray, Beige, Red/Black, Yellow/Black, Beige/Black, and Charcoal/Black
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Practical elegance-that's the best way to describe Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers. The high-grade vinyl is as soft and supple as the real deal, yet the Leatherette material is super tough and easy to clean. Plus, wrapping your interior with the rich feel of real leather won't skin your budget.That means, with Coverking, leather seats are finally within your reach.
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Leatherette Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed with a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
537 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sandy K (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Oct 12, 2017 11:42 AM
Covers look awesome. Fit snug. Definitely a two person install for both front and back seats.
Reviewed by michael r (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Volvo V70 — Oct 06, 2017 7:39 AM
The quality of these covers was better than I could have expected. Fit is prefect and they look almost like original equipment for a great price.Great service too by the way.
Reviewed by Shelley F (BAKER, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 06, 2017 4:34 AM
They are a bit of a struggle to get on, but the snug fit is why they look so sweet. I can't get two flaps on the front bucket seat to match up, yet, but no big deal. I just tucked them under for now until I figure it out. I need to make sure it's the proper cover and if so, if there's something I didn't do right when installing. The rest of the covers fit so great that it's probably something I did wrong.
Reviewed by Ernest Z (Wyandotte, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Oct 05, 2017 7:08 AM
These covers are of exceptional quality. The fit and finish of these covers is so good that their appearance looks like Original Equipment. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Reviewed by CHERI a (Aptos, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota RAV4 — Sep 29, 2017 3:45 AM
The drivers seat doesn't fit well and didn't no cover for the center storage area - no tool like in the video to tuck in seats and was told on the phone it was included. Other than that I am happy with how they look. I ordered the neoprene ones a few years ago and after they were damaged I chose these after seeing them in a friend's car. They look nice but just the drivers seat is the issue and I think Auto Anything is trying to resolve it. Anyway an easy way to upgrade the inside of the car.