Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers
Looks like leather, feels like leather...
Coverking Seat Covers include a free installation kit ($19.99 value)
Enjoy these benefits with Coverking Seat Covers
Tool is included with seat covers to help with installation.
Close up of Leatherette Fabric
No cows were harmed in the making of these Leatherette Seat Covers
- This product is not available for your 0 .
- View All Car Accessories
Custom Fit For Your
What Do You Drive?
Select your vehicle to choose options
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Treat your seats to the rich look and feel of real leather without the high cost
- Coverking Leatherette seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- High-grade vinyl fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from a wide range of solid or two-tone colors
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Practical elegance-that's the best way to describe Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers. The high-grade vinyl is as soft and supple as the real deal, yet the Leatherette material is super tough and easy to clean. Plus, wrapping your interior with the rich feel of real leather won't skin your budget.That means, with Coverking, leather seats are finally within your reach.
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Leatherette Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed with a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
604 Customer Reviews
The seat covers look really nice and actually look like my leather seats. It is very hard to tell the difference between the two. Installing the seat covers was somewhat difficult. It took me a few hours to put the seat covers on properly. Overall, I am satisfied with the seat covers. They are durable and look really good.Packaged well, install instructions were excellent. Covers are a nice tight fit with adjustable straps that cinch things into place. Look and feel are better than I expected.The sear covers provide the protection we wanted for our cloth seats. Instructions could have been a bit more detailed. Would buy again.The material is high quality. The fit was all wrong. One portion of my back seat I had to stretch to get holes over headrest holders. The front seats had to much material and the seams did not match. The material underneath the black leatherette is white. It shows in the folds of the headrests and side impact airbags on the seat. The material is not as pliable as the material in their videos. Watch their installlation videos for back seat release. I would go with Clazzio. Coverking failed me.I purchased the premium leatherette with the seat pockets on the back. 2017 F250, bucket seats front set. The covers are pretty loose and don't fit very snug. The seat bottom and side bolsters are not too bad from the factory, but the thick padding on the covers make the seat "rounder" and take away much of the bolstering effect from the factory seat. The headrest covers are about 1" too long on the front and rear flaps. Had to cut/sew them to get a decent fit. For $250 I expected more.
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Helpful