- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect, beautify and stylize your interior with genuine leather seat covers
- Great-looking, inexpensive alternative to factory leather
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface—matching vinyl on sides and back
- These genuine leather seat covers boast reinforced seams for extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for added driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in 4 stylish colors: Beige, Black, Charcoal and Grey
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Get the same soft, supple interior reserved for fine motorcars with CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers. CalTrend wraps your seats in ultra-smooth, premium leather-sparing you the expense of the OEM leather package. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so these Leather Covers stylize all rows of your vehicle with classic looks and a factory-like fit.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers are built to last. The seating surface is crafted from top-grade leather with matching vinyl on the sides and back for the ultimate car leather seat treatment. And, all edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, these genuine Leather Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Leather Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason D (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Sep 27, 2017 11:00 AM
Everything about these are great! Fit, price, quality... I'm very happy with them
Reviewed by Stephanie O (WALNUT CREEK, CA) — Sep 07, 2017 2:50 PM
Leather car seat covers are well-fitted, but the seats were hard (for me, at least) to install. The leather is a thin material over backing, and the leather already has a few small tears at the seams of the seat. Color is as shown in website, and they have that "new car" scent.
Reviewed by Joshua S (Port Arthur, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus SC 430 — Jul 07, 2017 6:49 AM
The seat covers could have been made to be a little more custom fit. The head rest is little to big they didn't fit snub on the side.
Reviewed by Texhoma S (texhoma, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jun 20, 2017 9:23 AM
These seat covers make the pickup look brand new. They are practically identical to brand new seats. Save your money and order these seat covers because they are the absolute best
Reviewed by Emily L (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Apr 12, 2017 8:44 PM
I think my seat covers feel like good quality but they don't fit on my seats correctly. I've been using them for a week only and it looks like the stitching is already kind of pulling a part. I love that they are real leather and are so soft. I'm just hoping they don't break down quickly and eventually start to form to my seats more.