- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
520 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by christine g (baton rouge, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Friday at 2:44 AM
The seat covers made a big difference in my truck. The seats are not that comfortable. The seat covers add a little bit more padding to the seats and they look like OEM. Easy to install. They look great!
Reviewed by Oakley R (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 11, 2017 9:13 PM
Great seat covers. Love the look and feel of them. Makes my truck look even better. Rear seat install was a little difficult but got it done.
Reviewed by John C (ROCHESTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda CR-V — Aug 09, 2017 10:48 AM
Generally a pretty good product. It's a bit loose fitting (a little sloppy) in some places. I felt like I was sometimes wrestling with it trying to get them on. My only real criticism is that the directions were a few pages (one for the front set and two for the rear set) and they were very bare bones. The manufacturer could do a much better job on those. Overall though, it is a pretty good product -- maybe 4 stars out of 5. I really don't have any basis of comparison to any other brand of dism
Reviewed by Minh T (DES PLAINES, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda CR-V — Jul 18, 2017 12:37 AM
fairly easy to install. I expected them to fit a little better but well it is not bad at all.
- powerstop brake kits
- realtree camo seat covers
- status s835 fantasy wheels
- vw floor mat
- international truck seat cover
- dog seat cover for bmw
- camouflage seat covers for chevy silverado
- dodge grand caravan seat covers
- silverado chip
- snowboard racks for cars
- harley davidson truck grilles
- license plate holder