- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
573 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik P (STRASBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Wednesday at 11:00 AM
These covers are attractive and fit the seats well. The two-tone color matches the interior perfectly. The directions were sparse and generic, but installation was fairly intuitive. I experienced trouble on the door-side edge; I could not get them slipped between the seat and the plastic molding, so I simply tucked it under the seat adjustment handles (not pretty, but functional). The major negative was the straps and their attachment points - see pictures. I tore 2 of them during installation.
Reviewed by Theresa B (PACIFICA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Oct 13, 2017 8:39 AM
The product is excellent and the company was really great too. The seat back 'head' covers initially were the wrong size and the bucket seat had a slice for an armrest that my chair did not have. They sent the new covers immediately when the mistake was discussed. They are very professional and courteous and made this very easy for me. The back seat covers are a bit tough to install, but everything looks great. I highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Alev B (SEAFORD, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Rogue — Oct 10, 2017 7:23 PM
I am very pleased with my new seat covers. They have a real leather look and the colors match the rest of the car perfectly, finally I can drink coffee in my car without my wife screaming at me not to spill
Reviewed by steve r (cottage grove, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Oct 08, 2017 2:40 AM
wow, these seat covers look great. look factory installed, highly recomend these to anyone looking for good quality seat covers, dont look anywhere else, buy these ..
Reviewed by Scott P (FLUSHING, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 05, 2017 6:29 AM
I am very pleased with these covers. I was happy that the company contacted me by phone to confirm the type of seats my truck had before they produced the covers. My only complaint was the poor directions for installation. The first seat took awhile to cover because you pretty much have to figure it out on your own. After they were on, I was very pleased! The material is thick, soft and comfortable. Nice look too! I would recommend to anyone!
- powerstop brake kits
- realtree camo seat covers
- status s835 fantasy wheels
- vw floor mat
- international truck seat cover
- dog seat cover for bmw
- camouflage seat covers for chevy silverado
- dodge grand caravan seat covers
- silverado chip
- snowboard racks for cars
- harley davidson truck grilles
- license plate holder