- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Ideal seat covers for work vehicles, pet lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality CORDURA fabric—ultra-tough tear, scuff and water resistance
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to clean and resistant to mildew and rotting
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Work or play, CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers have your interior covered. Job sites, pet parks and extreme sports are no match for the tough, stain-resistant protection of CORDURA fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so DuraPlus Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with style, durability and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's DuraPlus Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, DuraPlus Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, DuraPlus Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend DuraPlus Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
467 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by WESLEY P (MOUNT OLIVE, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 4:58 PM
Tight fitting. Look nice. Black and gray match the interior colors of mine perfect. Back seat of a supercab f150 is a bit of a pain in the rear to install unless you already know how to remove the seat back from the truck already. After that point it is easy. Be more careful than me, I managed to tear the driver's side seat back cover trying to pull it on. Didn't tear a seam, those are very nice. I tore the fabric just a bit in the corner. Very minor, but still annoying.
Reviewed by David B (LYNDEN, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Forester — Jan 13, 2018 8:04 PM
These seat covers are awesome! It only took about 30 minutes to install, and the material is rugged while still being comfortable. We'll see how they hold over time against the dogs, but they are a good investment already.
Reviewed by John C (Brewster, WA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Suburban — Jan 09, 2018 8:23 PM
I usually cover up my new seats, however this time I'm covering my damaged seats. Fits nice looks great, makes the old suburban with 350000 miles much more fine to get into. Love my new seat covers.
Reviewed by Susan H (Phillips, WI) — Jan 01, 2018 3:16 PM
I got these custom seat covers for my 2016 Subaru Outback. The color is exactly what I was expecting. They match my original seats very closely. The material seems very heavy duty and appear to be made well. As others have reviewed, they are rather challenging to install and the instructions were not very user friendly. I actually went online to a competitors website which had a wonderful video on how to install the covers. I wish Caltrend would do the same. Overall, they are nice seat covers.