- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Ideal seat covers for work vehicles, pet lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality CORDURA fabric—ultra-tough tear, scuff and water resistance
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to clean and resistant to mildew and rotting
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Work or play, CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers have your interior covered. Job sites, pet parks and extreme sports are no match for the tough, stain-resistant protection of CORDURA fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so DuraPlus Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with style, durability and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's DuraPlus Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, DuraPlus Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, DuraPlus Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend DuraPlus Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
418 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jamie D (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Van — Wednesday at 9:10 AM
I bought these as an anniversary gift for my husband. He is a locksmith and constantly in and out of his van. I was a little nervous about the fit since they are custom but they fit AWESOME. He has a 2009 Chevy Duramax Diesel Van. He loves them and they look great. I choose the gray/black color scheme. The only difficult part was the arm rests they are a bit hard to get on- maybe a little more slack in the fit would be good. I would definitely recommend these.
Reviewed by Jason S (SULLIVAN, NH) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Legacy — Oct 11, 2017 5:22 PM
I purchased these seat covers to protect a light tan colored interior of a late model subaru legacy. I was a little hesitant about ordering them, but I am very satisfied. They turned out great. It took over an hour to install them but the car looks great. Hope they last awhile because I really don't want to take them out any time soon
Reviewed by Debra J (Ionia, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Oct 10, 2017 8:52 PM
These seat covers don't LOOK like seat covers. Very durable and a nice fit. Only problem I had is that my 2015 Chevy Colorado headrests do NOT come out of seat so I had to cut the seat covers to skip them over the seat.
Reviewed by Steve B (AMHERST, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 10, 2017 8:10 AM
I purchased CalTrend Canvas seat covers to make it easier to vacuum dog hair off the rear seats. They take a little time and a lot of climbing in and out of the vehicle to get them secure but worth every penny.
Reviewed by Jean C (LOS GATOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Oct 09, 2017 9:21 PM
You can spend less... it won't fit as well. You can spend more, but receive equivalent value. Directions were a little clunky. Presale support from Auto Anything was stellar. Post sale support from CalTrend was good. Ford was worthless.