- Get a FREE Cell Phone Holder With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Ideal seat covers for work vehicles, pet lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality CORDURA fabric—ultra-tough tear, scuff and water resistance
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to clean and resistant to mildew and rotting
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Work or play, CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers have your interior covered. Job sites, pet parks and extreme sports are no match for the tough, stain-resistant protection of CORDURA fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so DuraPlus Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with style, durability and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's DuraPlus Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, DuraPlus Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, DuraPlus Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend DuraPlus Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
362 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nancy V (Oakland, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2017 9:40 PM
Seat covers look great and fit well. They were not easy to put on because of the tight fit, but wouldn't look as good as they do if the fit was not tight. The color was perfect and exactly as advertised. The straps secure the covers well. The openings of the head rest poles and the seat belts could be aligned better, but once you get the cover on tightly, the holes line up and are functional. We would use these covers again in the future.
Reviewed by Gail T (WILLIAMSON, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 08, 2017 5:20 PM
The covers, although a little bit difficult to install, fit perfectly and look great.
Reviewed by Christopher W (SOUTH HERO, VT) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Apr 08, 2017 4:17 AM
I just installed a set of these seat covers. I found the back set to be very hard to install correctly due to the rear backrest not being able to collapse. We have two young labs so these covers should be just what we need to keep our seats looking good. They appear to be well made and I look forward to seeing how they work out.
Reviewed by Michael L (Kyle, SD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 31, 2017 12:07 PM
These seat covers are the best I have seen for canvas seat materials. I would recommend them for trucks and other vehicles because they look to be durable.
Reviewed by Dan'l B (Reno, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Mar 25, 2017 6:32 PM
I bought Cal trend seat covers for my 2015 f150 and was very satisfied. I bought Cal Trend Dura-plus for my new 2017 F250 for work. These seat covers are not very custom. The holes for the head rest did not line up. The front bucket seats do not fit tight to the seats.