- Get a FREE Cell Phone Holder With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Ideal seat covers for work vehicles, pet lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality CORDURA fabric—ultra-tough tear, scuff and water resistance
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to clean and resistant to mildew and rotting
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Work or play, CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers have your interior covered. Job sites, pet parks and extreme sports are no match for the tough, stain-resistant protection of CORDURA fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so DuraPlus Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with style, durability and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's DuraPlus Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, DuraPlus Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, DuraPlus Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend DuraPlus Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
370 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric D (Aliquippa, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 2:24 AM
Nice seat covers. Directions could show pictures of actual seats being installed on. 2 of the straps on seatbacks come close to the latches and get in the way when closing. seat bottoms where child safety loops are didn't line up real well
Reviewed by David M (Pahoa, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — May 15, 2017 11:37 PM
The CalTrend Canvas Seat Covers that I ordered for my Nissan Frontier are in place and doing duty. They fit the seats perfectly. While I struggled a little to get them in place, the snug fit it worth the effort. They look like they came as OEM equipment. Worst part of installation is getting the lateral strap through the seat mechanism. Again, couldn't be happier with these seat covers. Great value and they should prove to be very tough and durable in the long term.
Reviewed by Linda M (Hoboken, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan NV — May 15, 2017 12:08 PM
We ordered these seat covers for a 13 NIssan NV 2500 and have only had them for a few days.The Installation was quick and easy. The price was very affordable and the covers look good. The fabric seems vey durable and should last. Ordering was very easy and the product application was verified before order was completed so I knew we were receiving the right product. Planning to purchase a set for a different vehicle very soon
Reviewed by Mark E (Santa Rosa, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Highlander — May 14, 2017 8:12 AM
The covers look great. Very substantial and comfortable. Installation is a bit challenging and to me better installation instructions may help. If you have never installed you may, as I did, have to remove at least one section and repeat to get it right. Fortunately once you do it once it gets easier.