- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Saddleman Surefit Camo Canvas Seat Covers boast a flawless fit and stealthy style
- Precision-patterns are custom made to ensure a tight, snug fit over your vehicle's seats
- Crafted from a rugged polyester fabric enhanced with a foam backing that resists fading, stains and mildew
- Easy to clean—toss ‘em in the washer, drip dry and reinstall
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy installation—quality patterns ensure a quick fit with no tools needed
- Surefit Seat Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Your Saddleman Surefit Camo Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
When the hunt is on for the perfect seat covers, take cover with a set of Saddleman Surefit Camo Seat Covers. Crafted from rugged, free-breathing non-woven polyester fabric, Camouflage seat covers are built to handle the hunt, the missions, and of course, your daily commute.
Saddleman designs the Camouflage Covers to easily slip right over your vehicle's seats. Since they're made-to-order, you need no special tools or skills to get the job done. So instead of grappling with your seats all weekend, you're sitting high and dry in your stealthy new interior.
Whether you aim to upgrade your interiors, keep your new seats new, or add new life to old seats—set your sights for the sure fit of Surefit Camo Seat Covers. Crafted from premium-quality fabrics and materials, SureFit Seat Covers are designed to keep your seats safe, sound and stylish for years to come.
And best yet, Saddleman covers your Surefit Camo Canvas Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
Saddleman Surefit Camo Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
456 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey G (Pelham, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 5:28 PM
was looking for a full canvas cover to protect my seats from the dog, only thing canvas was just barely the full top, inbetween sections and sides was thin fabric.. seat covers tore first 10 minutes dog moved around on rear seat...
Reviewed by Kenneth Gordon B (Rushville, NE) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Apr 25, 2017 10:20 PM
To get this cover where it needs to be situated on the seat takes, time and patience. The instruction booklet is as useful as a handbrake in a canoe. That being said, it fits like a glove. It feels durable and made to last. Once we did the first one the rest was relatively easy. My wife fitted the second one virtually on her own. We made a small hooking tool out of an old coat hanger as trying to get the thin stretchy tabs under the seat and out of the other side made life much easier.
Reviewed by Darren B (JOHNSTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2017 6:33 AM
The front seat covers are good, I have to send the back ones back. They do not fit right and you can;t get to the car seat hooks.
Reviewed by francis b (PHELAN, CA) — Mar 28, 2017 6:29 AM
Some of the stiching was not complete around cup holders and velcro was on rong side of seat cove also need some clips for seat covers all in all nice
Reviewed by Ann D (Machesney Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 09, 2017 1:16 AM
Most seat covers will NOT be a perfect fit. These are no exception. I believe they shipped me someone eleses return because the bags were tied shut instead of sealed. I also tkink i should've had some bungy cords to help secure the lower covers but didn't. Not really a big deal because i made my own from paracord. Install wasn't terrible. Usual tugging and grumbling about fit. Center armrest cover could be a better fit. Overall they look good. If you want perfect fit, spend more money.