- Get a FREE Cell Phone Holder With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns ensure a custom fit over your vehicle's seats
- Made from top-quality oxford velour fabric for premium comfort and durability
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to install with hooking straps and cords
- Includes headrest, armrest and seat-component console covers when required
- Available in an array of colors
- Choose from 2 different fabrics for the center panels: Premier and Monarch
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Guard your fresh factory seats or soften the look of aged upholstery with CalTrend Velour Seat Covers. The plush velour fabric is not only built to last, it brings out the best in every interior. Cut to exact size with precision patterns, Velour Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with lavish looks and cozy comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Velour Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, Velour Seat Covers feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Oxford Velour Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with large pockets to replace buried map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
359 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary K (Hemet, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Saturday at 2:07 PM
Replacing old covers and they fit perfect on my leather seats. The only hard part is removing power seat control cover off and installing the seat covers and getting the panel back on.Just be patient and the seat cover sides pull tight and look great. Took about 1 hour for both front seats including treating the leather seats with cleaner and conditioner. Can't really judge longevity yet but they seem to be really tough yet soft and comfortable. Price was great,and delivered promptly.
Reviewed by James A (Marlborough, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Civic — May 09, 2017 10:26 AM
The seat covers have a very professional look and they fit very snugly. They greatly enhance the appearance of the interior. I can't offer an opinion about the longevity; I have only had the covers for a couple weeks but they appear to be very well made. I like these so much I ordered a set for the back.
Reviewed by Bradley G (OTTAWA, KS) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — May 02, 2017 6:10 AM
Fit perfectly, looks fantastic and great value. Got the same cover for wife's car years ago. Can't go wrong with these.
Reviewed by Dan R (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Ridgeline — May 02, 2017 3:53 AM
The front bucket seat covers installed easily but did not fit properly. Call CalTrend, sent photos and they made modifications for a better fit. Great response time. Very pleased. This is the third set of seat covers I purchased from Caltrend. Very satisfied.
Reviewed by James F (Commerce City, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Apr 24, 2017 8:40 PM
Really look good installed. Would buy again if needed. Have purchased from others before that cost more and were harder to install that don't look this good.