- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns ensure a custom fit over your vehicle's seats
- Made from top-quality oxford velour fabric for premium comfort and durability
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to install with hooking straps and cords
- Includes headrest, armrest and seat-component console covers when required
- Available in an array of colors
- Choose from 2 different fabrics for the center panels: Premier and Monarch
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Guard your fresh factory seats or soften the look of aged upholstery with CalTrend Velour Seat Covers. The plush velour fabric is not only built to last, it brings out the best in every interior. Cut to exact size with precision patterns, Velour Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with lavish looks and cozy comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Velour Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, Velour Seat Covers feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Oxford Velour Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with large pockets to replace buried map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
396 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry P (Westminster, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Wednesday at 7:54 AM
I read a number of reviews of this product prior to purchasing this set and found that my ordered product matched their experience. The seat and back of the bucket fit exceptionally well and were easy to install. They are a nice and snug fit and appear to be well constructed. My only reason for not giving them a perfect across the board rating is that one of the headrest covers was quite a bit larger than the other and looked very baggy and poor fitting.
Reviewed by Ruth B (NEWBERG, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Oct 07, 2017 7:37 PM
These fit very well and look just like regular seats. It was difficult for me to get all the hooks fastened; however, I am 69 years old and managed to get them on without any help!I just got the front covers because I wanted to protect the leather seats, but may get the back also.
Reviewed by Michelle R (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Oct 05, 2017 6:47 AM
The seat covers fit perfectly and look like I had new seats installed. Very comfortable and no more burning my legs on hot leather seats! The only issue with installation was when sliding the back rest over the top the a seam came a bit unraveled but once I got it on you can see the tear.
Reviewed by Jay P (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser — Oct 02, 2017 9:44 PM
I bought these seat covers to install over the factory leather seats,these are very comfy,looks good,fairly easy to install until you get to the actual seats, the cross straps that go under the seats are a pain to install because there isn't a whole lot of room for your hands, took me a while, but got it done