- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your seats covered and comfy with Coverking Neosupreme Custom Fit Seat Covers
- Custom tailored for your vehicle, ensuring a perfect fit
- The soft cushioned under layer is comfortable and has good water resistance, it also resists stains, UV damage, rot and mildew
- Precision patterns created with cutting edge 3-D imaging equipment ensure a precise fit
- Fashioned from lightweight, stretchy fabric that form fits to your seat for a comfortable and sporty look
- Neosupreme seat covers are available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy installation and includes handy installation kit
- Choose from an array of vivid colors available in solid or two-tone options
- Simple to clean — just spot clean and air-dry (see video)
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- Front-Row Seat Covers include cut-outs for seat air bags and map pockets and include headrest/armrest/center consolve covers (as applicable by vehicle)
- NOTE- This product is custom made and hand-sewn which requires extra manufacturing time to produce
- Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Deck out your seats with the protection they need by installing Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers. These custom-designed seat covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle’s original upholstery, and they deliver the same appearance and protection as costly neoprene covers – without the hefty price tag.
Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers feature precision designs that guarantee full-seat functionality in all rows, and they even include map pockets, consoles, armrests and headrests (depending on your vehicle). Installation is hassle-free and quick, with no tools necessary.
Whether you want to revamp your interior’s style or keep your factory-fresh seats looking like new, Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers provide the perfect solution. Cut precisely from high-quality materials, Neosupreme Seat Covers keep your seats safe and stylish for years to come, allowing you to fearlessly brave the beach, slopes and other outdoor destinations. Your investment is protected by a 2-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
673 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by TIM D (YANKTON, SD) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 5:45 AM
So far so good. Install pretty easy, getting through under the drivers seat a bit challenging. Watch the install video. Good quality, good looking.
Reviewed by Richard M (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Friday at 6:49 AM
The seat covers came early, everything in package was in good condition and the seats covers fit very nicely. Very pleased so far with my new Neosupreme seat covers.
Reviewed by Julia E (Howell, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Highlander — Thursday at 8:47 PM
Customer service was very good while placing order super friendly and very helpful. was waiting to get car detailed before installing so I just got to installing them yesterday. There were a few runs in the fabric or small areas of the stitching coming up, just expected for a few hundred dollars for seat covers you wouldn't have things like that. The back also didn't seem to fit as tight as the front. Overall they seem okay though
Reviewed by Terry B (Tacoma, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 8:25 PM
These are great. I now have them on both my 2013 Toyota Corolla and now my 2017 Toyota Truck. They have been on the car for three years now with much use and look just as good s the day I installed them. Terry
Reviewed by Robert E (Emerson, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 8:22 PM
Nice covers, very comfortable, they were a little loose on my 2014 F150 STX. The back seat was kind of a pain since my seat backs don't fold down