SKANDA Mossy Oak Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking
SKANDA Mossy Oak Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers
Mossy Oak Coverking Seat Covers allow access to all of your seat controls
Conceal your seats from top to bottom with Mossy Oak Neosupreme Covers
Mossy Oak Break-Up Camouflage pattern brings nature into your cab
Secures tightly to your seat with snap-lock buckles
Coverking seat covers are designed to have a snug fit that is easy to slip-on
"Seat covers are very nice, front covers fit exactly as supposed to for my make and model of pickup truck." -Laurie L. Bonners Ferry, ID
"These seat covers fit great, feel great, and look great." -Austin M. Canton, MS
"I LOVE these seat covers! They fit perfectly, you can tell they were made specifically for my exact year, make & model. Definately worth the $$." -Kelly A. Northfield, MA
"They look great and are very comfortable." -Greg B. Greenwood, MO
- This product is not available for your 0 .
- View All Car Accessories
- Save 15% Use Promo Code SCSK315
Custom Fit For Your
What Do You Drive?
Select your vehicle to choose options
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-quality design makes for an easy installation with no tools required Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Get full camouflaged protection whether you’re in the woods or the parking lot with SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking
- Made-to-order for your exact vehicle, from precision-CAD patterns, for a perfectly snug-fit only comparable to your factory seats
- Constructed from treated, durable 6mm Neosupreme material that resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Created from soft, yet durable, nylon-bonded NeoSupreme
- For vehicles with more than one row, front row seat covers include deep map pockets for added storage
- Includes headrest, armrest, airbag cutouts and center console covers (depending on your vehicle)
- The tight fit resists seat cover slippage even with the most rambunctious of passengers
- Easy to clean after your outdoor escapades—just spot clean and air dry
- Available in a solid Mossy Oak® pattern or a trimmed Black/Mossy Oak® pattern for a personalized look
- Each SKANDA Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Your Mossy Oak® Seat Covers made by Coverking are backed by a 2-year warranty
Sit in secret with SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers accessorizing your ride. These custom-fit covers are precision cut for your specific year, make and model vehicle. The exact fit of the Mossy Oak® seat covers allows for a snug, no-slip fit-even with the highest levels of cab activity.
The durable, treated Neosupreme fabric is resistant to water, UV, stain, mildew and rot. So, you keep your original seats looking good as new. If you're jumping puddles, heading to the beach or parked outside in the wilderness, these seat covers stand up to it all. Mossy Oak® seat covers are available for first, second and third rows as well as headrests, armrests and center consoles (depending on your vehicle) so you get a fully camouflaged look.
Don't head into the woods without proper camo gear – especially when SKANDA camo seat covers are so convenient. They're easy to install right over your original seats using hidden fasteners and don't need any tools. Mossy Oak® camo seat covers are also easy to maintain, just spot clean and air dry. Your SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers are protected by a 2-year warranty.
501 Customer Reviews
The Coverking Skanda front seat covers look great, fit well and were not too difficult to install. Less than one hour for both seats. They hold up well to wear, dogs and muddy kids. They clean easily. My only complaint would be an odd chemical smell that is likely from manufacturing. It is dissipating, however.Fit really good, look great! Kind of a pain installing the front ones. Ventilation no good! Ventilated seats no longer work .The covers arrived 9 days earlier than the projected delivery date. Very easy to install, great fit. They look great and keep seats clean from the dirt that my chocolate lab drags in.Great looking covers need to order rear seat also ThanksThe Coverking seat covers look great and have already proved their worth against soda spills and a dog. I recommend removing the rear seat to install the seat covers. Plan for about 4 hours to complete the job, plus or minus a half-hour for cursing, meditating, praying, or whatever else helps you de-stress. The online installation resource help is excellent. It will take some minor adjustments to get the child seat clip holes lined up correctly. The overall fit and quality is very good.
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Helpful