- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-quality design makes for an easy installation with no tools required Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Get full camouflaged protection whether you’re in the woods or the parking lot with SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers
- Made-to-order for your exact vehicle, from precision-CAD patterns, for a perfectly snug-fit only comparable to your factory seats
- Constructed from treated, durable 6mm Neosupreme material that resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on your vehicle)
- For vehicles with more than one row, front row seat covers include deep map pockets for added storage
- Includes headrest, armrest, airbag cutouts and center console covers (depending on your vehicle)
- The tight fit resists seat cover slippage even with the most rambunctious of passengers
- Easy to clean after your outdoor escapades—just spot clean and air dry
- Available in a solid Mossy Oak® pattern or a trimmed Black/Mossy Oak® pattern for a personalized look
- Your Mossy Oak® Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Sit in secret with SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers accessorizing your ride. These custom-fit covers are precision cut for your specific year, make and model vehicle. The exact fit of the Mossy Oak® seat covers allows for a snug, no-slip fit-even with the highest levels of cab activity.
The durable, treated Neosupreme fabric is resistant to water, UV, stain, mildew and rot. So, you keep your original seats looking good as new. If you're jumping puddles, heading to the beach or parked outside in the wilderness, these seat covers stand up to it all. Mossy Oak® seat covers are available for first, second and third rows as well as headrests, armrests and center consoles (depending on your vehicle) so you get a fully camouflaged look.
Don't head into the woods without proper camo gear – especially when SKANDA camo seat covers are so convenient. They're easy to install right over your original seats using hidden fasteners and don't need any tools. Mossy Oak® camo seat covers are also easy to maintain, just spot clean and air dry. Your SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers are protected by a 2-year warranty.
SKANDA Mossy Oak Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
377 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mitchell I (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 3:57 AM
The seat covers are awesome, they fit just like I hoped they would. They are tight to the seat and don't move around. The colors are very nice also.
Reviewed by Lisa M (KINGSTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2017 5:44 AM
Bought for a present for my husband, he doesn't have them long but he really likes them
Reviewed by Mark A (EASTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 18, 2017 2:13 AM
The front seats are great love them. Center console fit is poor back corners don't fit where it zippers together. Back seats are bad , Velcro that holds seat cover to the back of seat was all bunched up and would not hold cover to seat. Had to make a strap with a buckel sew it to back of seat and run it behind seat and buckel underneath seat to hold top of seat from pulling off. Spent over $400 for seat covers and only happy with the front.
- skanda seat covers
- airaid mit silverado
- airlift reviews
- ballistic car seat covers
- subaru back seat covers
- volvo sheepskin seat covers
- nissan truck floor mats
- camo truck seat covers ford f150
- chevrolet silverado fender flares
- 2008 toyota tacoma seat covers
- dashboard kits
- luggage carriers for suv
- performance programmers