- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight back against stains and conquer your storage needs with Coverking Tactical Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Constructed from Coverking’s exclusive Cordura Ballistic fabric for Marine-grade thickness and durability
- Treated to stand up against UV rays, mildew and rot
- Decked out with a MOLLE system to organize your on-the-go gear
- Comes with one group of six interchangeable pouches to hold sockets, safety equipment and snacks on either seat
- Black, Charcoal and Tan color options
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Coverking backs your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There's an oath we all take when we sit behind the wheel of a new auto: we swear to protect her from all enemies, foreign and domestic, who would seek to stain her upholstery, gunk up her headrests, or clutter her glove compartment. If you're serious about preserving the sanctity of your ride's cockpit from harm and maintaining a well-organized interior, enlist the help of Coverking Tactical Seat Covers.
Custom made in the U.S.A. for a flawless fit, your Tactical Seat Covers pull double-duty. First, their Cordura Ballistic fabric has enough backbone to block almost any incoming danger—soda bombs, barbwire belts, and kamikaze French fries. Second, each Tactical Seat Cover has a MOLLE system built into the back that comes with one set of six interchangeable pouches that you can mount on either seat. From tire pressure gauges and screwdrivers to first aid supplies and c-rations, these multi-sized pouches keep all your gear in order and are easy to remove, rearrange, and replace.
Best yet, Coverking Tactical Seat Covers are available in your choice of three tactical colors, Black, Charcoal and Tan. Plus, the fabric is specially conditioned to ward off UV damage, mildew and rot. Better still, Coverking covers your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Available for front seats only
Coverking Tactical Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger B (WEST MONROE, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Aug 06, 2017 8:10 AM
Enjoying my covers. Took about 45 minutes to install and matched great. Really impressed. Thanks for offering a cover that fits.
Reviewed by Andrew B (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Liberty — Jul 22, 2017 3:07 PM
I give three stars for installation because the fit very tight but that is also a good thing. A little pricey but still nice and should last a long time. They suggest turning the seat cover back inside out to help in installation (they fit very tight). Each seat cover is in two pieces.
Reviewed by Micheal R (Mattituck, NY) Reviewed for a 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser — Jul 11, 2017 11:03 PM
Installed on FJ40. Makes an already bad looking vehicle even badder. Plus, accessory system on seat backs is ingenious. Very pleased.
Reviewed by Ronnie W (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2017 7:32 PM
Thisis my second set of seat covers. Had the first set of ballistic covers for4.5 years and were getting pretty worn out.I'm in construction and am constantly in and out of my truck.love these covers,just wish they had left the pocket behind the frontseats.other than that,great!