- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight back against stains and conquer your storage needs with Coverking Tactical Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Constructed from Coverking’s exclusive Cordura Ballistic fabric for Marine-grade thickness and durability
- Treated to stand up against UV rays, mildew and rot
- Decked out with a MOLLE system to organize your on-the-go gear
- Comes with one group of six interchangeable pouches to hold sockets, safety equipment and snacks on either seat
- Black, Charcoal and Tan color options
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Coverking backs your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There's an oath we all take when we sit behind the wheel of a new auto: we swear to protect her from all enemies, foreign and domestic, who would seek to stain her upholstery, gunk up her headrests, or clutter her glove compartment. If you're serious about preserving the sanctity of your ride's cockpit from harm and maintaining a well-organized interior, enlist the help of Coverking Tactical Seat Covers.
Custom made in the U.S.A. for a flawless fit, your Tactical Seat Covers pull double-duty. First, their Cordura Ballistic fabric has enough backbone to block almost any incoming danger—soda bombs, barbwire belts, and kamikaze French fries. Second, each Tactical Seat Cover has a MOLLE system built into the back that comes with one set of six interchangeable pouches that you can mount on either seat. From tire pressure gauges and screwdrivers to first aid supplies and c-rations, these multi-sized pouches keep all your gear in order and are easy to remove, rearrange, and replace.
Best yet, Coverking Tactical Seat Covers are available in your choice of three tactical colors, Black, Charcoal and Tan. Plus, the fabric is specially conditioned to ward off UV damage, mildew and rot. Better still, Coverking covers your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
- Available for front seats only
Coverking Tactical Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff W (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Apr 13, 2017 5:17 AM
I really was looking forward to updating my seat covers. I was disappointed for several reasons: The fit is not tight or accurate. It may adjust after time but initially the seats do not look as good as I had hoped. It was nice that the accessory packs were included, but one of the bags is basically unusable with the opening sideways. Others may work, but their design is questionable. Installation was manageable, but the strap configuration could be better.
Reviewed by Karen B (Walnut Creek, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 04, 2017 11:26 AM
I ordered the rear 60/40 bench seat covers, only the "60" part of the seat had "MOLLE Webbing" which covers the seat handle. Materials and construction are cheap at best. They are in no way shape or form "ballistic", made of cordura or the usual materials used for MOLLE webbing, or anywhere close to MILSPEC. The materials used are thin, flimsy, look like theyll potentially snag and burr easily, and "water resistant" is a joke. The only good thing I have to say is that they installed easily.
Reviewed by Gregg J (Woodstock, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Mar 14, 2017 8:37 AM
These covers look and feel tuff. They do not fit the seat as snugly as the neoprene which these replaced but they definitely seem much more durable
Reviewed by Charles R (Caldwell, OH) — Feb 27, 2017 10:41 AM
The color was an odd color. The accompanying Molle attaching items were not very useful. One of them would attach to the cover vertically when in fact it would be more useful and make more sense for it to attach horizontally. Hopefully the material will last as expected.