- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Crafted from heavy-duty poly-cotton blend for durability and comfort
- Easy to clean right in your home washer and dryer
- For long life, SeatSavers boast double-stitched reinforced seams
- Coated with a DWR (durable water repellency) agent for complete spill protection
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Includes built-in rear storage pouch to replace covered map pockets
- Put 'em on and take 'em off in just seconds without any tools
- Available for all seats and rows in your vehicle, including 60/40 seat covers
- Your Covercraft SeatSavers Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Save your seats and keep ‘em covered with the ideal first line of defense-Covercraft SeatSavers. Always on duty against the barrage of interior-wrecking enemies, SeatSavers rebuff soda spills, ice cream bombs, ground-up cereal, coffee splashes, pet hair and anything else the road throws at ‘em.
With SeatSavers, your factory seats always stay in pristine condition. Covercraft's special DWR coating repels potential stains while the thick, durable, poly-cotton material takes the abuse. Plus, double-stitched reinforced seams and precision patterns make for a custom-tailored fit.
It takes only seconds to install and remove your SeatSavers. If they get dirty, just take them off, toss ‘em in your home washer and dryer and reinstall. Plus, SeatSavers come in an array of colors to highlight or match any interior. And best yet, your Covercraft SeatSavers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
871 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher R (metairie, LA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Savana — Mar 23, 2017 3:44 AM
Bought these for the work van. They are actually better looking and more comfortable than the actual seat fabric. Easy to clean if you get anything on them and nothing penetrates through them. A must have on any vehicle your trying to keep nice.
Reviewed by Don C (Shelton, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Titan XD — Feb 25, 2017 9:25 AM
Easy to install, they look very durable, decent fit. Only time will tell how they hold up against Daisy my Boston Terrier dog. She tore though the neoprene covers that were on my Ford.
Reviewed by Marvin D (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Jan 28, 2017 7:00 AM
Installation was easy & took only a few minutes for each front seat. The covers have been on only a couple weeks, but so far have been very satisfied with the covers. Compared to the typical universal seat covers on the market the price is higher, but the quality of construction, better material, and ease of fit make the price worth it.