- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Crafted from heavy-duty poly-cotton blend for durability and comfort
- Easy to clean right in your home washer and dryer
- For long life, SeatSavers boast double-stitched reinforced seams
- Coated with a DWR (durable water repellency) agent for complete spill protection
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Includes built-in rear storage pouch to replace covered map pockets
- Put 'em on and take 'em off in just seconds without any tools
- Available for all seats and rows in your vehicle, including 60/40 seat covers
- Your Covercraft SeatSavers Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Save your seats and keep ‘em covered with the ideal first line of defense-Covercraft SeatSavers. Always on duty against the barrage of interior-wrecking enemies, SeatSavers rebuff soda spills, ice cream bombs, ground-up cereal, coffee splashes, pet hair and anything else the road throws at ‘em.
With SeatSavers, your factory seats always stay in pristine condition. Covercraft's special DWR coating repels potential stains while the thick, durable, poly-cotton material takes the abuse. Plus, double-stitched reinforced seams and precision patterns make for a custom-tailored fit.
It takes only seconds to install and remove your SeatSavers. If they get dirty, just take them off, toss ‘em in your home washer and dryer and reinstall. Plus, SeatSavers come in an array of colors to highlight or match any interior. And best yet, your Covercraft SeatSavers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1036 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken C (Cocoa, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 29, 2017 4:24 PM
These are probably the best made and best fitting seat covers I have ever purchased and easy to install. I had them completely installed in less than 30 minutes. Just watch the video first and it'll all go smooth. I rated them 5 stars except for overall rating and that's because the online chat rep didn't know enough to answer my questions. I did not want the console cover and asked if the kit that came without the console cover would fit my seats , the rep did not know so I had to order the co
Reviewed by david c (WINSTON SALEM, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Nov 22, 2017 8:22 PM
These are the best covers I have ever bought. Simple installation, excellent fit. If they ever wear out I will buy again from this company. I don't expect the will ever need replacing though.
Reviewed by Susan R (Crestview, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2017 2:22 PM
Front covers easy to install, however rear ones are a pain and instructions don't help much but overall great seat covers
Reviewed by John V (HOLLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Nov 02, 2017 8:41 PM
Very durable seat covers. Missing the back seat Velcro fastner. Vey nice quality look to the covers. Very heavy duty design.
Reviewed by Malcolm J H (CANTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Buick Enclave — Nov 02, 2017 6:26 AM
Overall very good, would have liked a separate headrest cover as they have to move forward when accessing the third row seats but not a big deal for us as we don't use them much.