- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Crafted from heavy-duty poly-cotton blend for durability and comfort
- Easy to clean right in your home washer and dryer
- For long life, SeatSavers boast double-stitched reinforced seams
- Coated with a DWR (durable water repellency) agent for complete spill protection
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Includes built-in rear storage pouch to replace covered map pockets
- Put 'em on and take 'em off in just seconds without any tools
- Available for all seats and rows in your vehicle, including 60/40 seat covers
- Your Covercraft SeatSavers Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Save your seats and keep ‘em covered with the ideal first line of defense-Covercraft SeatSavers. Always on duty against the barrage of interior-wrecking enemies, SeatSavers rebuff soda spills, ice cream bombs, ground-up cereal, coffee splashes, pet hair and anything else the road throws at ‘em.
With SeatSavers, your factory seats always stay in pristine condition. Covercraft's special DWR coating repels potential stains while the thick, durable, poly-cotton material takes the abuse. Plus, double-stitched reinforced seams and precision patterns make for a custom-tailored fit.
It takes only seconds to install and remove your SeatSavers. If they get dirty, just take them off, toss ‘em in your home washer and dryer and reinstall. Plus, SeatSavers come in an array of colors to highlight or match any interior. And best yet, your Covercraft SeatSavers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
883 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher S (Ravenna, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 09, 2017 8:40 PM
Ive purchased covercraft seat savers for my last 3 vehicles so obviously i like them. The material is quality and I like that theyre kind of industrial rugged. However, for my rear seat theyre two piece *seat & back are connected. Im not a fan. I prefer one piece. Installation was fairly easy and overall I like them. Im gonna reserve the right to review the rears again after ive had them a while.
Reviewed by David C (FAYETTEVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 01, 2017 7:57 AM
Poor installation instructions. Clips snapped off while stretching to install.
Reviewed by carlton t (GRAND BAY, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2017 5:17 AM
So far I am very pleased with these seat covers, they fit my 2016 Ram 2500 well and they were very easy to install. For the price I don't think you can beat them. The only thing that I was not happy with was that the head rest covers for the front seats. They do not fit tight enough but it is easily correctable. I removed the piece of Velcro that holds the cover together and attached it higher up on the cover so it now fits tighter.
Reviewed by Larry D (Pavo, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 07, 2017 5:14 AM
The material was thick and pliable and somewhat rugged. The color choice was a bit limited for gray interiors. My interior seats were a bit It lighter than the covers.the fit was not as good as the set I bought for my Toyota seven years ago.