- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your rig to haul any hull with a Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Carrier
- Y-shaped frame of an over-cab system for carrying kayaks, canoes and lengthy loads
- Tilting mast makes loading easy and allows for quick tailgate access
- Frame adjusts in height to match your rooftop rack
- Finished with a rust-resistant, matte black powder coat
- DryDock Mount is available with or without a set of crossbars (needed for complete system)
- Designed to fit any 2” hitch receiver—add extra security with a HitchLock (sold separately)
- Your Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Make hauling your boat a pleasure instead of a problem with the Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier. This Y-shaped frame, when paired with crossbars and a rooftop rack (sold separately), creates a versatile over-cab system for carrying kayaks, canoes or other lengthy payloads.
With a tilting mast to ease big boat loading, the Yakima DryDock Canoe Carrier’s design also provides instant tailgate access so you’re never far from your truck bed cargo. The Yakima DryDock Kayak Carrier frame easily adjusts to match your roof rack height, so from compact to full-sized pickups, the Yakima Dry Dock is guaranteed to work with your ride.
Yakima DryDock Canoe Carriers are finished with a rust-resistant, matte black powder coat and come with or without a set of crossbars (needed for complete system). Designed to fit any 2” hitch receiver, you can add extra security to your DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak Holder with a Yakima HitchLock (sold separately). Your Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stanley V (ROSEBURG, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 26, 2017 9:55 AM
I found this rack to be very sturdy and well designed. One person can install and load a canoe with it. I just wish Yakima also sold a single front canoe carrier bar for the cab (only two bar units are apparently available even though the picture shows a single bar).
Reviewed by Nathan B (Skillman, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 27, 2017 3:46 AM
I used my Yakima carrier to transport three kayaks on a recent camping trip. It performed perfectly and once unloaded it tilts down, allowing the tailgate to be opened. For kayaks, I think I would be better off with a stake mount rack in the rear bed stake holes because the kayaks are not quite long enough to span the distance from front of bed to the hitch mount.
Reviewed by Jonathan B (ROCHESTER HILLS, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 20, 2016 4:18 AM
Because the hitch's fastening design (nut system instead of tighter tolerance to the receiver box), you have to be careful on bumpy roads. Your two down straps that attach to the bumpers become loose and have to reattach. I had a wide load on top that might have added more torsion to cause a swinging effect to loosen the straps. I might have add additional straps (?attached to the bed?) to prevent twisting. FYI, I am using a Thule bar over my crew cab BECAUSE Yakima does not have a config
- yakima roof racks & cargo carriers
- thule complete roof rack system with standard bars and locks
- high preformance air flow systems for dodge dakota trucks
- how to install pillar post trim
- subaru dash cover
- audi roof rack
- subaru roof top carrier
- 2010 dodge caliber roof rack
- subaru outback rooftop carrier
- vw jetta sunshade
- truck pickup caps
- automobile wind deflector
- chips for increase horse power