- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add functionality and sporty looks to your vehicle’s naked roof with a Yakima Roof Rack System
- Designed specifically for use on bare roofs, factory side rails, factory crossbars or factory rain gutters
- Creates the perfect foundation for mounting bike carriers, kayak racks, cargo boxes and other rooftop accessories
- With a no-drill mounting system, your rack won’t ruin your vehicle’s paint job
- Your Yakima Roof Rack System comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty
Just because you thought you didn't need roof racks when you bought your car, doesn't mean you can't have them now. With the Yakima Roof Rack System, you can add all sorts of accessories to your naked roof. Specially designed just for vehicles with no previously mounted factory side rails, crossbars or rain gutters, this Yakima base rack comes equipped with four base towers, two crossbars and mounting clips.
Yakima car racks allow you to carry everything from bike racks and kayak carriers to luggage boxes and ski racks on your roof. Depending on your vehicle, you can even extend your racks carrying capacity with the Yakima Stretch Kit.
Your Yakima Roof Rack System is simple to install, with no drilling required, so you can be on your way in no time. If anything should happen to your Yakima Roof Rack, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jacob G (SUMMIT HILL, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mazda 3 — May 22, 2016 8:34 AM
I use this for two Kayaks and sometimes a mountain bike, it works well and looks good. Trying to get the bars even and everything squared up will take awhile, but besides that, it is a great rack.
Reviewed by tim b (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Mar 14, 2016 9:04 PM
Kit was very complete had all the components with the exception of the longer screws. The longer screws were due to the thickness of the shell roof. The only drawback was using Yakima's web site to know to order the application for a Jeep Wrangler. Mounting the rails were about a 6 of a 10 to install due to the measurement.
Reviewed by Charles S (Huntington Station, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Flex — Nov 10, 2015 9:12 AM
After doing quite a bit of research we settled on the Yakima roof rack. Auto Anything Representative was super helpful in assisting us in our choice and it was shipped promptly. Installation was smooth and fairly quick. We took our first road trip and attached our cargo box...15 hours each way and all went well. The rack was everything we needed and faired well during our trip.
- yakima roof racks & cargo carriers
- superchips flashpaq tuner
- double kayak roof rack
- mandrus atlas wheels
- dodge bed liners
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- volvo car racks accessories
- wrangler roof rack
- honda odyssey roof cargo box
- chrysler sebring seat covers
- pickup tonneau covers
- sidestep for trucks