- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stow your luggage in style with the Thule Motion XT Cargo Box
- Designed to optimize space efficiency, aerodynamics and vehicle fit
- Built-in torque indicator clicks into place to signal it’s securely mounted
- Easy-to-grip outer handles and supporting lid lifters make quick work of opening and closing
- Exclusive SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions
- Lid automatically locks in place and indicates when the box is closed properly
- Mounts in a forward position on your roof to allow for full rear access
- Installs easily with extra-wide, pre-installed PowerClick quick-mount system
- Your Thule Motion XT Cargo Box comes with a 2-year warranty
When it comes to hauling all your gear, it doesn’t get much more convenient than a rooftop cargo box. While others can be cumbersome and quite honestly an eyesore, the Thule Motion XT Cargo Box is a stylish and spacious option for all your essentials.
The Thule Motion XT Cargo Carrier is optimized to deliver efficient interior space, aerodynamics and vehicle fit, mounting in a forward position on your roof to allow for full rear access without interference. As secure as it is sleek, the Thule Motion XT Roof Cargo Box features an exclusive SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions, while the lid automatically locks in place and indicates when the box is closed properly.
Thanks to the integrated torque indicator, you can hear when your Thule Motion Cargo Box clicks into place securely mounted and the easy-to-grip outer handles and supporting lid lifters make quick work of opening and closing in any weather. Your Thule Motion XT Cargo Box comes with a 2-year warranty.
Thule Motion XT Cargo Box Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carl J (HOLDEN, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Lexus RX 350 — Jul 16, 2017 5:00 AM
Ordered Titan color model which goes quite nicely with my Pearl Gray Lexus, not too big and very stylish. Auto anything's shipper was the problem. Ordered on 6/21, did not get it until 7/7. They said it was cancelled. The delivery was supposed to be between 12-4PM, fortunately I was working from home and was there when he came at 10AM. The driver was very accommodating an ensured the Thule would fit my car and its standard roof rails.
Reviewed by Dermott N (MINNETONKA, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Equinox — Jun 29, 2017 7:18 AM
Fitting is a breeze. Attaches easily to the factory cross bars from GM. Takes 2 mins to mount. Not too noisy when traveling. Easy open, easy close and easy lock.
Reviewed by Robert D (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Mar 17, 2017 5:12 AM
The Motion XT is a great improvement over the Force design from Thule. Much more durable feeling and has way less flex. The locking system feels more secure also. I've driven with it at 75 mph and wind noise is really minimal.