- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your car, truck or SUV ready to haul anything with the Thule Square Bar Base Rack System
- No guesswork needed—each system is custom configured to fit your exact year, make and model
- Attach any of Thule's carriers to your Square Base Rack System to transport kayaks, bicycles, snowboards, and more with ease
- Tougher than nails—the crossbars and feet are all built from galvanized steel and coated with scuff-resistant rubber
- Add on Thule Lock Cylinders to protect your valuable gear from thieves (sold separately as optional accessory)
- Installation is painless with no drilling or body modification required
- Your Thule Square Bar Base Rack System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the great outdoors starts calling your name, the Thule Square Bar Base Rack System makes it easy to answer. It converts the dead space on top of your vehicle into a sturdy platform for mounting Thule's entire range of carriers. Whether you're into skiing, kayaking, surfing, or just road-tripping, the Thule Roof Rack is the perfect base for hauling all your toys.
Thule takes the guesswork out of equipping your vehicle with this professional-grade rooftop rack. The experts at Thule have created custom systems for just about every vehicle on the road. All Thule Square Bar Base Rack Systems come with properly sized crossbars, tight-gripping feet, and all the hardware you need for a fast installation.
For maximum strength and durability, your Thule Roof Rack System's crossbars and feet are built from galvanized steel. And, they're coated with a layer of rubber to prevent scuffing your gear. Thule racks even come with in-depth installation instructions for an easy, no-drill mount. Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Square Bar Base Rack System Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel J (Pottsboro, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Mar 11, 2013 9:38 AM
Ordered these from AutoEverything and couldn't be happier. Have hauled my kayak several hundred miles already. They fit perfectly on my Ford F250 Super Duty pickup. They seem to be very sturdy and well made. Only complaint is the instructions that came with the system. It is actually very simple to install, but the instructions made it seem very dificult. If were not for an amature video I found on line, it would have been much more difficult to install.
Reviewed by Larry P (Northampton, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac G6 — Dec 27, 2012 8:13 AM
The Thule rack system seems of good quality and time will tell how they hold up. I was a bit dissapointed some of the incedental plastic pieces broke from the cold already. There is alot of wind noise but I imagine that is just the nature of a roof rack.
Reviewed by Matthew S (STONINGTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Nov 25, 2012 8:23 PM
Instructions work well enough. Was able to get everything assembled and installed for the first time with little hassle in under 2hrs. Just make sure you use a tape measure with the bars and it will work out fine. Next time around will be much quicker since every thing is good to go. Thule is very high quality.