- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stack your stuff sky high on a sturdy Euro Square Bar Rhino Roof Rack
- From contractors to kayakers, this strapping rack system is the ideal option for anyone hauling heavyweight loads
- Custom designed to work with your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for a sturdy, seamless fit
- The square-shaped crossbars are made from extruded structural aluminum
- Its glass-reinforced feet are UV stable to withstand harsh exposure
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
- Compatible with Rhino-Rack’s wide range of rooftop carriers, plus most aftermarket carriers that connect to square bars
- Your Rhino-Rack Square Bar Roof Rack includes a Lifetime Warranty
Your trunk is plenty spacious when all you're hauling are grocery bags, golf clubs and jumper cables. Once you start throwing beach cruisers, drywall and snowboards into the mix, no amount of creative packing will make it all fit. Instead of cramming cargo inside your ride, stack it outside on the Rhino Rack Euro Square Bar Rack.
Like a muscle-bound beast of burden, your Rhino Rack Square Bar Rack is optimized for brute strength and maximum carrying capacity. The crossbars are constructed from extruded structural aluminum in a sturdy square design. On top of that, the UV-stable nylon feet are reinforced with glass. Together, they form a potent rooftop platform that's powerful enough to support everything from cargo baskets to copper piping and everything in between.
Zero guesswork goes into picking a Rhino Rack Base Rack that fits your particular vehicle. Each kit is custom configured with the right bar size, feet and mounting hardware for a seamless fit on your vehicle. Whether you're rolling with factory side rails or a completely nude roof, Rhino Rack has a system for almost every situation. Best of all, they back your Euro Square Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Euro Square Bar Roof Rack Customer Reviews
179 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve M (Dryden, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Edge — Jul 13, 2017 7:23 AM
Rack itself is well made. Installation instructions are poor. Lacks important details which made the installation overly complicated and tedious. Also the locking mechanism's are very cheaply made but hopefully will do the trick.Big bonus is the Euro bars accept other manufacturer canoe and kayak accessories.
Reviewed by Louis A (GROVELAND, MA) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 09, 2017 11:32 PM
Great Racks, easy install. Live Chat customer service was helpful when ordering, ensuring the racks were the right fit. This website had the best price I could find on the internet. Only complaint: There was an issue with the shipping address I entered when ordering, despite receiving an e-mail confirmation that the order went through. Reviewing my bank statement I noticed the charge was cancelled. I called Autoanything to find out why, and the rep helped resolve the issue.
Reviewed by Jeff Y (ANTIOCH, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Sorento — Jun 07, 2017 6:22 AM
Looks good. Not really sure about how well it will work since I haven't been able to attach it to the roof of my vehicle. There was a step that involved cutting some bar strips to measure the width of the legs and I must have messed that up because it doesn't fit. In the process of trying to work with Rhino-Rack to resolve the screw up. Other than some confusing instructions, everything else has gone smoothly.
Reviewed by Sean F (EAST LANSING, MI) — Mar 29, 2017 4:38 AM
So far so good. Haven't strapped anything to it yet, though. NOISY. When I used the online chat to make sure it fit my car, the representative told me it was minimal. I had asked if I needed the air deflector, he said it wasn't bad enough for that. But now I'm shopping for one.
- rhino-rack roof racks & cargo carriers
- rino rack
- dynatech supermaxx headers f150
- green stuff brake pad review
- lexus gear
- subaru luggage carrier
- volvo car racks accessories
- dodge ram vent visors
- 2011 chevy equinox roof rack
- toyota highlander cargo box
- rain deflector
- air filter auto
- cargo net for pickup truck