- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stack your stuff sky high on a sturdy Euro Square Bar Rhino Roof Rack
- From contractors to kayakers, this strapping rack system is the ideal option for anyone hauling heavyweight loads
- Custom designed to work with your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for a sturdy, seamless fit
- The square-shaped crossbars are made from extruded structural aluminum
- Its glass-reinforced feet are UV stable to withstand harsh exposure
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
- Compatible with Rhino-Rack’s wide range of rooftop carriers, plus most aftermarket carriers that connect to square bars
- Your Rhino-Rack Square Bar Roof Rack includes a Lifetime Warranty
Your trunk is plenty spacious when all you're hauling are grocery bags, golf clubs and jumper cables. Once you start throwing beach cruisers, drywall and snowboards into the mix, no amount of creative packing will make it all fit. Instead of cramming cargo inside your ride, stack it outside on the Rhino Rack Euro Square Bar Rack.
Like a muscle-bound beast of burden, your Rhino Rack Square Bar Rack is optimized for brute strength and maximum carrying capacity. The crossbars are constructed from extruded structural aluminum in a sturdy square design. On top of that, the UV-stable nylon feet are reinforced with glass. Together, they form a potent rooftop platform that's powerful enough to support everything from cargo baskets to copper piping and everything in between.
Zero guesswork goes into picking a Rhino Rack Base Rack that fits your particular vehicle. Each kit is custom configured with the right bar size, feet and mounting hardware for a seamless fit on your vehicle. Whether you're rolling with factory side rails or a completely nude roof, Rhino Rack has a system for almost every situation. Best of all, they back your Euro Square Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Euro Square Bar Roof Rack Customer Reviews
186 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher M (VILLAGE MILLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Rogue — Oct 25, 2017 10:48 AM
Its a nice rack but it doesn't fit the 2017 rogue like it says it does. The back bar does, but the front bar doesn't fit in the door frame. The angle of the frame is different than the back door so it slides out of place. Worried my kayaks are going not be secure and come off.
Reviewed by Ruth A P (Lakewood, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Oct 03, 2017 6:27 AM
This was easy to install and looks good. I am still working on a way to hold my board with straps but have asked for the actual rack for the board for Christmas.
Reviewed by Henry G (Riverhead, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 02, 2017 12:22 PM
Bought this for my Tacoma to carry surf fishing rods and a kayak. Works PERFECT for this and the added cargo capacity with projects is just what I needed at a price below the other big names without lower quality.
Reviewed by Fred R (Mc Donald, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe — Aug 19, 2017 8:04 AM
My purchase of your Rhino Roof Rack bars was made over the phone with an agent. I just want to say that the agent was very knowledgeable, friendly and was definitely on my side. I immediately made the purchase and upon receiving the bars was extremely happy, not only with the ease of installation but the entire process. I highly recommend Auto Anything for your future purchases.
Reviewed by Jeff C (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan — Aug 16, 2017 3:31 PM
Bought this for my 2013 Tiguan with panoramic sunroof, had to get the clamp on style since I don't have factory rails. My sunroof can open all the way with my bike rack installed on the bars and they still have just enough room to clear.The Euro style looks great and they are easy to take on and off once you get them set up the first time. Directions were a bit confusing at first, but just read them all and it works just fine. Has a bit of a whistle while driving, but that is to be expected.
- rhino-rack roof racks & cargo carriers
- rino rack
- dynatech supermaxx headers f150
- green stuff brake pad review
- lexus gear
- subaru luggage carrier
- volvo car racks accessories
- dodge ram vent visors
- 2011 chevy equinox roof rack
- toyota highlander cargo box
- rain deflector
- air filter auto
- cargo net for pickup truck