- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
355 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kathryn F (Kailua, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Prius — Feb 07, 2018 11:39 PM
A bit intimidating to set up but after starting, it was not that hard to asssemble. The rubber bumper on top does not fit tightly in some places. Otherwise, it seems like an excellent rack. Will know later how it weathers constant elements in Hawaii.
Reviewed by Robert P (FAIRFAX, VT) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 04, 2018 8:13 AM
The Rhino Aero Roof Rack system for ditch mount is great! Didnt want a clip on system, but wanted hard points for securing gear. Took several hours due to pre-fitting and measuring before drilling, but worth it! Get the fairing!
Reviewed by Douglas L (Valencia, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Acura MDX — Jan 18, 2018 11:19 PM
Solid construction. Great value compared to other name brands. Locks integral to system...don't have to pay extra. Super firm grip to car frame/roof.
Reviewed by Ruthann M (SAN DIMAS, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford C-Max — Jan 11, 2018 4:36 PM
I was impressed when receiving my car rhino-rack. Smart looking and with the bumpers make it kind of sporty.
Reviewed by Pavel F (Ada, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Lincoln MKX — Dec 18, 2017 8:34 PM
Fast delivery. Good product as described. Customer service was very helpful. So far, no issues.