- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
344 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve O (CHICAGO, IL) — Friday at 12:59 PM
I've had my windshield wipers swiped in this urban environment. I know the locks are just a deterrent but that is better than no deterrent. The rack is solid and I am sure will last a long time
Reviewed by Amanda R (TALLAHASSEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Rogue — Jul 13, 2017 7:26 AM
Pleasantly surprised about how good this rack is. It's less expensive than competitors so I wasn't sure the quality but it's really sturdy. It looks sporty and not too big. The installation took us 1 hour.
Reviewed by Barry M (Paradise, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Jul 12, 2017 4:34 AM
Rhino Aero Rack is a quality piece. The crossbar center to center length on a 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 is approx. 48 inches when using the fixed attach points. This makes the rear crossbar much lower than the front and is not good looking. Its not a reflection on the Rhino system, just this particular application.
Reviewed by Robert A (MEDFORD, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jul 05, 2017 5:01 AM
Easy to install took all of 30 minutes, a little pricy but overall great investment, holds my kayaks very well.
Reviewed by Paul R (WEST BEND, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Legacy — Jun 20, 2017 12:23 PM
It is work to put this rack together but the directions are good. Very solid and fits on top of a car very well. Also hardly any noise while driving. Using this for a kayak and I won't need a rack.