- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Add another trunk up top with a ProZ Roof Cargo Box
- Aerodynamic design boasts 18 cubic ft of storage and a 110 lb load capacity
- Roof Cargo Boxes measure 56.75"L x 38.75"W x 19.5"H
- Built tough and finished with a UV inhibitor to withstand extreme elements
- Compatible with most factory and aftermarket crossbars (required and sold separately)
- Easy to assemble and install – no tools necessary
- ProZ Car Top Carriers are proudly made in the USA
- Your ProZ Rooftop Cargo Carrier is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re heading out on vacation or just hitting the links, your gear can sometimes be a little too much for your trunk or cargo space to handle. For extra area that’s extra secure, it doesn’t get much better than an affordable ProZ Roof Cargo Box.
ProZ Roof Boxes feature an aerodynamic design that boasts an impressive 18 cubic ft of storage with a hefty load capacity of up to 110 lbs. Mounting to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, ProZ Roof Cargo Boxes are durably constructed with a UV-inhibiting finish to withstand even the most extreme elements.
ProZ Roof Car Luggage Carriers are proudly made in the USA and carry an unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mathew L (Bellingham, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sorento — Aug 04, 2017 5:20 PM
Money well spent. We use it on my wife's Kia Sorento and put in the back of my truck. It would be nice if it was side load when on top of vehicle but for the price, can't complain. The lock on the back is hard to line up and actually latch but haven't had any other issues.
Reviewed by Brandon G (MOUNT PLEASANT, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 06, 2017 5:46 AM
No complaints on this purchase so far. I'm writing this review 2 days before I leave on our vacation so I haven't had the opportunity to give it a good test yet. Installation was simple and I was able to do it myself. I'm sure another set of hands would have helped but still wasn't that bad. The box looks great on my Grand Cherokee, feels durable, and has a ton of cargo room inside. Unless this thing makes a ton of noise in transit, I see no reason to give this anything less than 5 stars.
Reviewed by Tim S (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Mar 08, 2017 4:02 AM
Alot of space! Assembly was easy as well. I took the cargo carrier for a test spin on my Sante Fe and had no issues. The only small issue was that I had to drill new holes, the pre-drilled holes didn't line up with my cross bars.
Reviewed by Randy S (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Jan 25, 2017 5:00 AM
Great product, but requires two people for assembly. Lightweight but sturdy and easy to get up on the roof of my Nissan Rogue. I did have to drill alternate holes in the bottom section to mount the box, but that was easy. All in all a great purchase for the price. I'm very satisfied.
Reviewed by Amy R (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan — Oct 22, 2016 10:32 AM
It didn't fit, despite vehicle being listed - had to drill holes in the bottom to make the brackets fit the width top bars - but not too difficult. I have driven about 2,600 miles w/ it, through a downpour and everything survived unharmed (even with the extra holes in the bottom.) The side bars that hold up the top are NOT easy to put on and take off their bracket - and the top doesn't open very wide, so that's annoying, but it's still worth the price and it ultimately does the job!
- proz roof racks & cargo carriers
- ebc premium rotors
- curt roof mounted cargo rack
- vapamore mr 75 amico handheld steamer
- ski racks lexus
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- luggage rack ford
- roof top carriers for kia sorento
- chevy silverado leveling kit
- dodge caliber roof rack
- custom cargo mats for suv
- discount truck mats
- nerf bar steps trucks