- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep cargo high and dry with a CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag
- Designed for the CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack or comparable rack
- Crafted from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams
- Ties-down to your carrier with thick, 1" wide polypropylene straps
- Heavy-duty, zip closure runs 3/4 of the perimeter to deliver easy access
- Hook-and-loop flap over zipper keeps your cargo completely dry
- Padlock zipper tabs for added security (padlock sold separately)
- Rooftop Cargo Bag folds up quick and easy for compact storage
- Your CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty
When you’re road-tripping, it’s all fun and games in the comfort of your cabin. But your roof-riding cargo faces the wrath of Mother Nature’s inclement elements. Ensure your gear stays high and dry with CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag. Crafted from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams, these CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Bags keep moisture out and cargo in.
To guarantee your contents stays completely dry, CURT doesn’t stop at the welded seams—even the zipper boasts a hook-and-loop flap around the perimeter. Even though the CURT Waterproof Roof Top Bag keeps water and thieves at bay, the heavy-duty, 3/4 perimeter zip closure still gives you instant access.
Pairing perfectly with the CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack or a comparable rack, your CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag stays right where you put it with built-in 1" wide polypropylene straps. CURT backs your Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bags Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hanifah D (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Pilot — Nov 10, 2017 1:31 PM
Great travel accessory if you like going outdoors. A basket would have made it easier to load items but it fit just fine on the roof
Reviewed by Douglas H (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Trax — Aug 16, 2017 7:28 AM
For the money it cannot be beat. Water proof and all. I did buy the cover to put under and it all worked out great. !
Reviewed by Kenneth W (ARLINGTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Renegade — Aug 08, 2017 12:59 PM
I used my Curt rooftop basket cargo bag on a recent trip up north, a 5 hour journey. This bag held a 10 inch telescope, large German equatorial mount, 3 suitcases, photographic equipment and tripods, 2 bags of groceries, a case of water and beer and still had plenty of room to spare for at least 2 more suitcases. Everything arrived clean and dry! Made of thick plastic and well sealed for weather, this is worth the price.
Reviewed by Pamela E (Payson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 07, 2017 8:06 AM
We are very happy with the Curt Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag. We used it in the back of our Chevrolet Silverado truck and it fit perfectly. We had 4 suitcases and a few other items and we had room for more. It is easy to fill and seems tough.
- curt roof racks & cargo carriers
- packright jr
- cabela's seat covers gmc sierra
- bakflip tool box 2012 f150
- bmw roof rack
- scion rubber floor mats
- subaru cargo basket
- roof rack for 2010 honda insight
- ski rack for chevy suburban
- 2007 chevy tahoe dash cover
- automotive lighting
- chrome auto parts
- personalized floor mats