- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Baskets make it easy to bring all of your gear along
- Easy to assemble and install with just two pieces and mounting brackets that attach to square, round and most OEM roof racks
- Lightweight with a durable, powder-coat finish
- Available in two sizes: 43.5" x 37" x 4" or an extended 64.5 x 37" x 4" for maximum cargo capacity
- Pair with the Roof Rack Cargo Net for total gear security (sold separately)
- Your Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
With a Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket atop your vehicle, there's no limit to what you can bring on your road trip. Whether you over-packed for a weekend trip or you're trekking cross-country, you never have to worry about finding room for your extra luggage.
The perfect accessory for your roof rack, this Curt cargo carrier attaches to round and square aftermarket bars, as well as most OEM racks. It is lightweight and finished with a durable, black powder-coat. Made of just two pieces, your Curt Cargo Basket is easy to assemble and install. For total cargo security, add a Curt Cargo Net to hold your gear in place.
For total peace of mind during your trip, your Curt basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The maximum load for this basket is 150 lbs
- The minimum distance between two crossbars is 15 inches
CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack Customer Reviews
139 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard S (EDGEWOOD, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Jan 17, 2018 11:10 AM
the cargo rack appears sturdy and well made. however it does not fit my crossbars properly. it is 2 to 4" short. I will have to figure a way to secure the rack & it will not be level on my roof.
Reviewed by Lance P (Elk Point, SD) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jan 04, 2018 8:07 AM
instructions are not the best but installation is easy if you just look at the parts. this rack worked great and if you include the xl heavy vinyl bag with zipper it provides a lot of additional space. traveled real well affected gas mileage but that was not as much a concern as space in the vehicle.
Reviewed by James G (Georgetown, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 02, 2018 7:16 AM
Purchased this rack a couple of weeks before a big trip from Texas to Colorado. Needed to make room in the back of my Jeep WK and a rear receiver hitch basket was not going to work as I would need to use the rear hatch a lot. AutoAnything had the best deal for the extended basket and offered great support for my ordering questions and shipping it 2nd day Air wasn't that bad. Roof assembled fast with no problems. Rack doesn't shake or make noises while driving either. Looks great too.
Reviewed by Dennis B (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek — Jan 01, 2018 9:41 PM
Very good product for the price. Very solid and only minimal wind noise. Crosstrek has alot of wind noise regardless