- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Baskets make it easy to bring all of your gear along
- Easy to assemble and install with just two pieces and mounting brackets that attach to square, round and most OEM roof racks
- Lightweight with a durable, powder-coat finish
- Available in two sizes: 43.5" x 37" x 4" or an extended 64.5 x 37" x 4" for maximum cargo capacity
- Pair with the Roof Rack Cargo Net for total gear security (sold separately)
- Your Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
With a Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket atop your vehicle, there's no limit to what you can bring on your road trip. Whether you over-packed for a weekend trip or you're trekking cross-country, you never have to worry about finding room for your extra luggage.
The perfect accessory for your roof rack, this Curt cargo carrier attaches to round and square aftermarket bars, as well as most OEM racks. It is lightweight and finished with a durable, black powder-coat. Made of just two pieces, your Curt Cargo Basket is easy to assemble and install. For total cargo security, add a Curt Cargo Net to hold your gear in place.
For total peace of mind during your trip, your Curt basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The maximum load for this basket is 150 lbs
- The minimum distance between two crossbars is 15 inches
CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack Customer Reviews
131 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ian j (NORTHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 05, 2017 10:44 AM
sturdy only negative it's a little noisy on the highway gonna remove the fairing to see if it quiets down
Reviewed by Mike L (STILLWATER, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 02, 2017 7:52 AM
A little challenging to assemble, `U' clamps too long. Had to use a dremel tool to cut them off after assembly. Should have joining tubes between the two halves to close the gap and provide a little extra strength. Looks nice and fits the vehicle well.
Reviewed by John S (Cottonwood, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Expedition — Oct 27, 2017 8:06 PM
I have never installed a roof-rack before and was unsure if it would fit. I was surprised because it fit perfectly.
Reviewed by philip n (SUN VALLEY, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Oct 23, 2017 8:27 PM
Just what I needed for the roof of my camper shell. Carries my oversize tire, and my off road necessities.