- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Baskets make it easy to bring all of your gear along
- Easy to assemble and install with just two pieces and mounting brackets that attach to square, round and most OEM roof racks
- Lightweight with a durable, powder-coat finish
- Available in two sizes: 43.5" x 37" x 4" or an extended 64.5 x 37" x 4" for maximum cargo capacity
- Pair with the Roof Rack Cargo Net for total gear security (sold separately)
- Your Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
With a Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket atop your vehicle, there's no limit to what you can bring on your road trip. Whether you over-packed for a weekend trip or you're trekking cross-country, you never have to worry about finding room for your extra luggage.
The perfect accessory for your roof rack, this Curt cargo carrier attaches to round and square aftermarket bars, as well as most OEM racks. It is lightweight and finished with a durable, black powder-coat. Made of just two pieces, your Curt Cargo Basket is easy to assemble and install. For total cargo security, add a Curt Cargo Net to hold your gear in place.
For total peace of mind during your trip, your Curt basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The maximum load for this basket is 150 lbs
- The minimum distance between two crossbars is 15 inches
CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joaquin m (Oakland, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Journey — Sep 07, 2017 9:56 PM
The rack is very impeessice everyone complement how geeat it looks on my 2017 Dodge Journey. Very easy to install. Geeat sales staff.
Reviewed by Timothy T (SAMMAMISH, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura MDX — Aug 08, 2017 8:30 PM
The quality of this roof rack exceeded my expectations based on the price I paid. The installation was easy and took about an hour because there are a lot of screws to turn. The only negative is the bracket screws are too tall and poke up above the bottom rails.
Reviewed by John A (Indianapolis, IN) — Aug 06, 2017 5:28 AM
The only thing I didn't like was the Curt wind breaker. I have left that off. Easy to install and handy to have. Thanks
Reviewed by martin d (SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sedona — Aug 01, 2017 10:27 AM
This cargo rack is just what I needed for my trip from AZ. To Mich. To pa. And return experienced no problems
Reviewed by Fred M (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 25, 2017 8:37 AM
The CURT roof rack is SUPERB, quality materials, ease of putting it 2gether could have used a 2nd pair of hands especially when you take the stock size basket and add the extension to turn it into the large size basket, which I did. I also bought the cargo bag to fit inside the basket. Yeah, it makes a lil bit of windnoise while driving, but what extra room it provides - negats the added windnoise. Highly recommend this product,NOT as $ as the "other"BIG NAME companies. r/Fred G Santa Fe NM