- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- An ARB Awning 3-Wall Set provides protection and easy access to your vehicle’s interior
- Designed for use with any ARB Awning
- Manufactured from durable, lightweight 300D Oxford Polyester
- 100% waterproof and UV protected
- Easily assembled in less than 10 minutes
- Right-hand wall features a zippered door section that can be rolled up for easy access
- No-enclosed rear allows for full access to the vehicle
- Features mud/storm flaps at the bottom of each wall to block debris
- Includes steel pegs for an extra secure anchor
- Does not include any installation poles or hardware
- Your ARB Awning 3-Wall Set carries a 2-year warranty from material defects and workmanship
Wrap your ARB Awning with the ultimate accessory—an ARB Wall Set. Each of the three walls is designed to be used individually or can be zipped together in a pair or a complete set. A functional ARB Awning wall ensures that gusting wind and flying insects don’t ruin your next outdoor event.
Easy-to-assemble, the ARB Wall Set features two large windows with versatile blinds that can be rolled up halfway to expose the clear PVC windows. These are perfect for use in inclement weather, or fully opened to expose the mesh for additional ventilation. The right-facing wall boasts a zippered door that allows easy access to the canopy or your entire vehicle.
Mud/storm flaps on each wall ensure your shaded area stays free of dirt and debris. Your Awning Wall includes hardened steel pegs to secure the walls firmly to the ground, but does not come with any installation poles or hardware. It is backed by a 2-year warranty from material defects and workmanship.
- All returns must be unopened and in original packing
ARB Awning Wall Set Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chris J (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Express — Oct 29, 2017 8:13 AM
I've only just installed and set this up so I'll try to update this after I've used in the field under some weather conditions. Overall, this looks and feels to be well made. The walls that come up to the vehicle could be improved with some magnets sewn in so you can actually attach to the vehicle. They also could be cut at an angle to follow the vehicle contour better and eliminate the large gap at the top. As-is, it appears they will likely flap in the wind.