- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Grab some shade in a jiffy with the ARB Awning
- Mounts to the side of most roof racks or roof bars
- Deploys from your roof and delivers shade in about 30 seconds
- Extends out a full 8’ for plenty of shade
- Made from durable PVC-lined polyester fabric
- Waterproof and UV protected to keep the elements at bay
- Telescopic legs make it easy to adjust awning height
- Stays secure in its heavy-duty nylon-reinforced PVC bag when not in use
- Includes pegs, guy ropes, mounting hardware, spanner and instructions
- Installation poles sold separately
- Choose from several lengths to fit your roof rack
- Your ARB Awning is backed by a 2-year warranty
Since the beginning, there've always been misguided sun worshipers out catching rays, as well as sun stroke. But as time went on, it was the intelligent, shade seekers who rose to the top of the evolutionary heap. Now, you can cement your own position at the top of the food chain with the ARB Awning.
Mounting to your vehicle's roof rack, the ARB car shade is always there when you need to shun the sun. It deploys in less than a minute, and the telescoping legs let you dial in just the right height. Plus, the included pegs and guy ropes make sure things stay shady, even in windy conditions. Installation poles, however, are sold separately.
Crafted from durable PVC-lined polyester fabric, this UV-protected roof rack awning keeps the elements at bay. What's more, when you're done soaking up the shade, it rolls up and stows safely away in a heavy-duty bag. That way it's fresh and ready to block the sun at a moment's notice. To top it off, ARB backs it with a 2-year warranty.
ARB Awning Customer Reviews
143 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryan H (Port Townsend, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Sprinter — Tuesday at 7:22 AM
Great for what it is. Best deal for the money by far.Slightly awkward on a Sprinter because of the height of the Sprinter van.Other people always ask about ot and when told of the wind flap,netting or tent add-on options they love it. How about one more size larger for the bigger vans?
Reviewed by Constantine Z (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 05, 2017 10:20 AM
The awning is just what's required with a great price. Set up was tricky and dependent on roof rack. No standard mounts included. Once I did get the mounts, it was a two person installation. Removing it for storage is also a two person job. I may stay off/on longer than I wanted only because it does r Once installed, deploying the awning can be done with one person, but not in heavy weather and only after some practice. All in all I would highly recommend and glad I perches the Awning.
Reviewed by Mir I (OVERLAND PARK, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 31, 2017 10:00 AM
Arrived directly from ARB USA within a week. Good quality material and was easy to install on factory roof rack.
Reviewed by Aaron G (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 1984 Volkswagen Vanagon — Aug 31, 2017 6:39 AM
This awning is great quality for the price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.