Kurgo Heather Bench Seat Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Protect your ride's seats from paw prints, claw marks, dog hair and more with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover
- Hook-and-loop openings allow use of seatbelts, pet restraingt and child car seat latches
- Easy to install with under-the-seat and rear-seat attachments
- Crafted from 600D polyester with a TPE backing
- Completely waterproof to keep your upholstery safe and dry
- Built-in cargo pockets are the perfect place to store toys, food bowls and more
- Boasts piped edges to keep dirt, water and other messes from rolling off your seats
- Fits in most vehicles thanks to its universal size: 55" W x 56" L
- Machine washable for hassle-free care
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Is teaching Scruffy how to stop shedding at the top of your to-do list? Rather than waste doggie treats teaching an old dog new tricks, get the protection you seek for your ride's seats with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover.
Your seats are safe from fur, slobber and other messes when they're shielded with Kurgo dog seat covers. This bench seat cover is made from thick 600D polyester with a TPE backing and boasts piped edges to keep messes from spilling off your seats and onto your floors. And, as if that wasn't enough protection—your Kurgo Bench Seat is 100% waterproof.
Plus, this Kurgo cover features built-in pockets—ideal for storing anything from dog toys and treats to food bowls and leashes. Your seat cover is even easy to install thanks to its under-the-seat and rear-of-the-seat attachments. And, its universal size fits most vehicles: 55" W x 56" L.
What's more, this bench seat is easy to maintain. Simply throw it in the washing machine on gentle and hang to dry! Additionally, your Kurgo Bench Seat Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Kurgo Heather Bench Seat Cover Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sue H (LAKE NEBAGAMON, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Sunday at 4:52 AM
My golden doodle is not able to easily move the cover off the seat. Her favorite thing to do is squiggle, roll, and paw at anything that is on the seat of sofa until she gets it loose, so she can lay directly on the seat or sofa.
Reviewed by Lisha M (WINSTON SALEM, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Outback — May 16, 2017 12:31 PM
This bench cover fits well, installs in a snap, and looks great. Also, my dog nestles right down nconfirt and rides safely because she can be buckled in even with the cover on. I haven't washed it yet but the material is stutdy so I expect washing to have little impact.
Reviewed by Sam D (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Impreza — May 09, 2017 3:38 PM
Sides come up and eventually the seat is exposed and get dirty. Wouldn't buy again. Catches material well when it stays in place.
Reviewed by Landon G (Missoula, MT) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Astro — Apr 19, 2017 7:12 AM
Incredible material. When the pup is dirty, wet, muddy- no problem. The material is top notch. Thoughtful design with two pockets for leashes, treats and the like- bonus! Placement for seat belts/buckles are perfect so when I have passengers there is no fuss. Straps and easily adjustable. Looks great too!