PortablePET Pet Partition
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Give Rover his own special room in the rear of your ride with the PortablePET Pet Partition
- Protects your dog from the danger of wandering around your cabin while you drive
- The fully adjustable PortablePET Pet Partition works in almost every SUV, minivan or wagon
- Width adjusts from 34” to 60”
- Height adjusts from 27” to 45”
- For added blockage, pick up an Add-on Rung for your PortablePET Pet Partition
- Lifetime Warranty
One look at your pooch's waggly tail and the slobber dribbling down from her engorged tongue, and you know that she loves riding along with you. But, all that excitement might make her want to wander around the cockpit, sticking her nose out of every window to test the smells on both sides. That can be dangerous. To keep your best friend safe, keep her behind the PortablePET Pet Partition.
When you install the PortablePET Pet Partition, your dog is safe from roaming loose around your vehicle. Best of all, the universal PortablePET Pet Partition is fully adjustable up-and-down and side-to-side, so it fits most SUVs, minivans and wagons. Need a little extra coverage? You can get an optional Add-on Rung.
You don't have to worry about harming your ride's interior. The PortablePET Pet Partition is gentle on your carpet and ceiling liner-there's absolutely no drilling needed. And, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
PortablePET Pet Partition Customer Reviews
105 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Albert G (SPRING HILL, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Lincoln Navigator — Sep 18, 2017 8:59 AM
A Lincoln Navigator has 2 Seats with a console not a full bench seat. Therefore our 60 lb dog slips right through to sit on her seat in the 2nd row. Our 125 LB Rottie cannot do that so it only works for him. You need to add a U bar to the bottom horizontal that would eliminate the problem.
Reviewed by Dale T (Kemmerer, WY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 02, 2017 8:06 AM
Easy enough to put together and install. The final adjustment is extremely awkward. The cups for mounting do not stay in place. I would not recommend this for anyone who lives out in the country like I do. Does not stay in place on the rough roads.
- portablepet pet travel
- afe cold air intakes
- dog car hammock
- flowmaster 50 series muffler
- dog mat for car
- dodge dash mats
- mercedes benz dog accessories
- 2010 ford f150 fender flares
- dog seat cover for mini cooper
- jeep dog barrier
- best auto brake parts
- best pick up truck bed liners
- tonneau bed covers reviews