TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Make sure to plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to get vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Raise your ride’s top-end with a TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner
- Offers a wide range of tunes for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Monitors your engine’s vitals and easily clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Tons of memory and super-speedy processor allow for faster upload times
- Equipped with performance levels for both gas and diesel engines
- Features a high-definition 2.8” color screen and straightforward graphic interface
- Sleek case is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Available internet updates keep you ahead of the game
- Plug it into your vehicle’s OBD-II port, located under the dash
- Your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
Make sure your under-the-hood upgrades live up to their true potential – with a restriction-releasing TruXP Xtune+ Performance Tuner. Designed with a hi-def 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this cutting-edge addition to your arsenal offers notable power gains for both gas and diesel rides.
The TruXP Xtune Tuner increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And, thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, your TruXP X Tune Performance Tuner delivers quicker upload times and lightning-fast tunes.
Get better fuel economy, backbreaking boost and keep an eye on your engine’s vitals with the TruXP Xtune Power Programmer. Your TruXP Xtune Flash Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
- Click here for the latest TruXP updates.
- A $19.95 restocking fee charge applies to the return of any tuner. If you need to return your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner, please remove any tunes from your vehicle before returning the device for a refund. See product owners manual or contact AutoAnything for assistance.
TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy V (DALHART, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jan 13, 2018 2:37 AM
So far it has worked on the settings I've chosen but still have yet to try other settings...update later on!!
Reviewed by Robert M (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Nov 27, 2017 7:12 AM
I was unsure of exactly what different tunes were available with this tuner, but after reading many reviews I decided it was worth a shot. Glad I did it! Attached is a photo of the different tune's available for my 01 Ram 360cid with the famous Mopar death flash (aka, zero power). This tuner woke the truck up, it feels like a 360 now instead of a 6 banger! So far I have tried the 91 performance & the mileage xs tunes. Love the performance tune but I will check all tunes out on it. Buy it!
Reviewed by Harrison E (WATERLOO, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Jul 12, 2017 8:49 PM
I enjoy the tune options except there isn't a performance tune option for my truck which I was unhappy about, but overall a very good tuner.
Reviewed by David D (CHALMETTE, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 10, 2017 8:44 PM
The only thing it did for my 2014 f150 3.7l was take the speed limiter off. I do not recommend getting it. It's a total waste of money. I'm mad that I can't return it because it just didn't do what it was supposed to do.