- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reboot your rock-crawling power with a Superchips TrailDash2 Jeep Tuner
- Fully-loaded with tunes and features to help you dominate anywhere you drive
- Includes the exclusive Superchips "Crawl" tune for low-speed off-roading (JK only)
- In-cabin controller monitors your vehicle’s vital parameters
- Full-color, high-res 5” swipe screen with multiple gauge screen layouts
- Slim case designed to look great on your Jeep’s dash
- Customizable color mixer, gauge arcs, needles and backgrounds to suit your style
- Switch panel screen allows you to engage LED lights and other accessories
- Simple, HDMI plug for power and connectivity
- Your Superchips TrailDash2 Jeep Tuner carries a 1-year limited warranty
When it comes to tackling the Rubicon trail, getting passed means coming in last. Never settle for second place by juicing your Jeep with the Superchips TrailDash2 Jeep Tuner. Packed with just-for-Jeep performance and monitoring tools, the Superchips TrailDash2 powers your 4x4 to its fullest path-chewing potential.
The Superchips TrailDash 2 comes fully-loaded with performance tunes and features designed to handle any off-road track including the exclusive Superchips "Crawl" tune for slow-speed off-roading (JK only). From monitoring your vehicle’s vital parameters to unleashing every pony and pound of torque, the Superchips Trail Dash 2 readies your rig for total domination.
With the Superchips Trail Dash 2 Jeep Tuner, performance is just the beginning. Featuring a high-res and easy-to-navigate 5" color swipe screen with multiple gauge screen layouts, the Superchips Jeep Tuner TrailDash2 boasts a nearly endless array of features from a color mixer for gauge arcs and needles to fully-customizable backgrounds. Your Superchips TrailDash2 Jeep Tuner is backed with a 1-year limited warranty.
Superchips TrailDash2 Jeep Tuner Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason A (WALLINGFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 06, 2017 6:31 PM
This tuner is really is everything it's advertised as. I don't use many of the features yet but with a little tinkering it's easy to navigate the menu options. The performance tunes work really well. Really woke of the 5.7 HEMI in my Jeep. All touch screen and if you want to make it your primary monitoring system it mounts nicely above the dash. Highly recommend this for anyone looking for some extra performance or even wants to get a little better gas mileage.
Reviewed by Vincent R (Belford, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 13, 2017 8:38 PM
Best tuner I have ever used, everything you need is at your fingertips. It's super easy to set up and get everything going. Definitely recommend it for the money!
Reviewed by JOHN R (Lamoille, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 09, 2016 5:37 PM
I recently purchased the 2006 jeep used with 123,000 miles. I was getting 14.5 MPG. TERRIBLE!!So I looked into chips and decided on the Traildash2. I was I little concerned about about the price of $499.00. Despite my concerns I went ahead and bought it anyway. The down loading and programming process is a little challenging but after a number of phone calls to Superchips I got it all done. I am now getting 22 MPG around town. It also fixed my inaccurate speedometer.I couldn't be more pleased!
- superchips performance chips & programmers
- truck bed ladder steps
- under cover se
- 2006 colorado cold air intake and programmer
- f250 performance chip
- ford car mats
- power programmer for ford
- sierra 1500 programmer
- f-450 tires
- performance chip ford fusion
- hitch bike racks for suvs
- custom car cover reviews
- suv luggage rack carrier