Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Squeeze out every ounce of power with a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- Hi-definition 2.8” color screen with easy-to-use graphic interface
- Sleek case design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Performance levels for gas and diesel trucks or SUVs
- Increased memory with quick processor allows for fast updates
- Provides tuning for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Easily checks your engine vitals and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- High-speed processor for faster upload times and quick tuning
- Installs in just minutes with no tools required – internet updates available
- Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
When it comes to getting the most out of your under-the-hood upgrades, nothing pushes your performance to the peak like a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. With a hi-definition 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this versatile Superchips F5 Flashpaq delivers easy power gains for your gas or diesel ride.
Rather than wrenching all weekend long, the Superchips Flashpaq increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, you’re guaranteed faster upload times and lightning-quick tunes.
Whether you’re looking for better fuel economy, back-breaking power boosts or just need to keep an eye on your engine’s vitals, you’ll get what you’re looking for from this advanced Superchips Flashpaq Tuner. Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Doug G (Brighton, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 07, 2017 9:06 PM
Wish you could get more Advanced programming from Superchip like you can from hydrotech. Overall great product
Reviewed by Jay B (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 07, 2017 6:05 AM
Prgorammed to performance tune right now. Have gained 3.5 mpg driving in city and the HP has gone up substantially. Interested to see what its like on the different tunes. highly recommended if you have the cash to spare.
Reviewed by Brian U (HERMITAGE, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Aug 02, 2017 8:39 AM
The new 2017 f150 3.5 ecoboost with the performance 93 setting throws your head into the headrest. The new engine is sensitive to heat, it's quicker when it 75° vs 95°. Still able to get over 20 mpg, better if you can cruise at 1150 rpms on flat land. Power is everywhere no matter which of the 10 gears your in. Manually shifting is harder when revs quicker than one can perceive. Punch the throttle to hard and got a check engine light, instrument panel lost communication code. Yea it's fun!!!
Reviewed by Lee C (Augusta, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 24, 2017 5:30 PM
I have had the tuner now for a couple weeks and it has impressed me so far. I have only used it on the 87 octane and I'd just Ed for my bigger tires, but it has gave me better throttle response, power, and increased my gas by 2 mores mpg. I plan on running 91 octane and using the tune for it in a couple weeks and hope it does even more.
- superchips performance chips & programmers
- diablosport trinity bill me later
- auto door panel pet protection
- avs in channel visor
- subaru cabin air filters
- ford performance chips
- ford programmer
- superchips for nissan frontier
- challenger sunshade
- 2011 dodge charger tuner
- truck nerf bars
- leather steering wheel covers
- rearview mirror