Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Squeeze out every ounce of power with a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- Hi-definition 2.8” color screen with easy-to-use graphic interface
- Sleek case design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Performance levels for gas and diesel trucks or SUVs
- Increased memory with quick processor allows for fast updates
- Provides tuning for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Easily checks your engine vitals and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- High-speed processor for faster upload times and quick tuning
- Installs in just minutes with no tools required – internet updates available
- Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
When it comes to getting the most out of your under-the-hood upgrades, nothing pushes your performance to the peak like a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. With a hi-definition 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this versatile Superchips F5 Flashpaq delivers easy power gains for your gas or diesel ride.
Rather than wrenching all weekend long, the Superchips Flashpaq increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, you’re guaranteed faster upload times and lightning-quick tunes.
Whether you’re looking for better fuel economy, back-breaking power boosts or just need to keep an eye on your engine’s vitals, you’ll get what you’re looking for from this advanced Superchips Flashpaq Tuner. Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by edward b (Trophy Club, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 12:00 PM
I am delighted with my latest Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, this is my 3rd flashpaq tuner from Auto anything. If you have ever hesitated to purchase one of these tuners for fear of the installation process, hesitate NO longer, if i can do it ANYONE can. I have nothing but good things to say about Superchips and AutoAnything, I have and will continue to highly recommend both of these quality companies!
Reviewed by Stuart H (Middle River, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 18, 2017 1:57 AM
2.5" lift with 35"tires i thought the fuel mileage would drop but i added a flashpaq 5 on economy mode and picked up 3mpg and a little more pep in her step.. Definitely satisfied
Reviewed by Danny G (farmington, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Mar 22, 2017 3:31 PM
This is my second superchips tuner I have purchased, one for a 2009 Sierra and this one for my 2013 Sierra. Combine this tuner with a good cat back exhaust and cold air intake setup and you can tune your truck to run the way you want. Very happy with the ease of use when connected and making changes. No going to the dealer when installing larger tires to get the speedometer reset.
- superchips performance chips & programmers
- diablosport trinity bill me later
- auto door panel pet protection
- avs in channel visor
- subaru cabin air filters
- ford performance chips
- ford programmer
- superchips for nissan frontier
- challenger sunshade
- 2011 dodge charger tuner
- truck nerf bars
- leather steering wheel covers
- rearview mirror