Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Squeeze out every ounce of power with a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- Hi-definition 2.8” color screen with easy-to-use graphic interface
- Sleek case design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Performance levels for gas and diesel trucks or SUVs
- Increased memory with quick processor allows for fast updates
- Provides tuning for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Easily checks your engine vitals and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- High-speed processor for faster upload times and quick tuning
- Installs in just minutes with no tools required – internet updates available
- Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
When it comes to getting the most out of your under-the-hood upgrades, nothing pushes your performance to the peak like a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. With a hi-definition 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this versatile Superchips F5 Flashpaq delivers easy power gains for your gas or diesel ride.
Rather than wrenching all weekend long, the Superchips Flashpaq increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, you’re guaranteed faster upload times and lightning-quick tunes.
Whether you’re looking for better fuel economy, back-breaking power boosts or just need to keep an eye on your engine’s vitals, you’ll get what you’re looking for from this advanced Superchips Flashpaq Tuner. Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danny G (farmington, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 3:31 PM
This is my second superchips tuner I have purchased, one for a 2009 Sierra and this one for my 2013 Sierra. Combine this tuner with a good cat back exhaust and cold air intake setup and you can tune your truck to run the way you want. Very happy with the ease of use when connected and making changes. No going to the dealer when installing larger tires to get the speedometer reset.
Reviewed by Nicholas J (San jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Mar 15, 2017 11:33 PM
Definitely feel a difference in the truck. Recalibrated my speedometer and tuned the vehicle very quickly. Really wakes the truck up
Reviewed by Ted M (Poway, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Mar 11, 2017 3:45 PM
Entered the superchip econo & took it for a drive. Wow the power was back. Initial change in economy was up 4 mpg, will see if it holds. Cant wait to see what tow & heavy tow do when pulling our 29 foot trailer :-)
Reviewed by calvin t (ELLERBE, NC) — Feb 20, 2017 5:15 PM
I use to like my truck now I love my truck because of you.it smokes the tires taking off and barks them in 2/3/&4 in my 8 speed automantic trans/ it use to cut off at a 100mph now I have had it to 130mph and had to let off because of a curve/ when I get it on a straight road I will let you now how fast it will run
- superchips performance chips & programmers
- diablosport trinity bill me later
- auto door panel pet protection
- avs in channel visor
- subaru cabin air filters
- ford performance chips
- ford programmer
- superchips for nissan frontier
- challenger sunshade
- 2011 dodge charger tuner
- truck nerf bars
- leather steering wheel covers
- rearview mirror