Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Squeeze out every ounce of power with a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- Hi-definition 2.8” color screen with easy-to-use graphic interface
- Sleek case design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Performance levels for gas and diesel trucks or SUVs
- Increased memory with quick processor allows for fast updates
- Provides tuning for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Easily checks your engine vitals and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- High-speed processor for faster upload times and quick tuning
- Installs in just minutes with no tools required – internet updates available
- Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
When it comes to getting the most out of your under-the-hood upgrades, nothing pushes your performance to the peak like a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. With a hi-definition 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this versatile Superchips F5 Flashpaq delivers easy power gains for your gas or diesel ride.
Rather than wrenching all weekend long, the Superchips Flashpaq increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, you’re guaranteed faster upload times and lightning-quick tunes.
Whether you’re looking for better fuel economy, back-breaking power boosts or just need to keep an eye on your engine’s vitals, you’ll get what you’re looking for from this advanced Superchips Flashpaq Tuner. Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kim R (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 07, 2017 12:03 AM
This does e everything its supposed to do. Easy to use and works great with my mods and correcting for oversized tires.I only wish it could get the shift points of the transmission to be a bit more crisp.
Reviewed by Colt C (Harrington, DE) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 10, 2017 2:46 PM
I bought this to turn off the afm on my truck and it does exactly that. I have also been able to read an engine code with it already as well and worked great. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because it seems to mess with the truck electronics while installing the tune (dash lights flashing, service stabletrak), which I don't know if its normal or not but worries me, so I will just stick with the stock tune with the afm disabled. Autoanything was extremely helpful with the purchase.
Reviewed by Adam S (TINLEY PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 07, 2017 9:05 AM
Used on my 2017 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 4X4. I installed a cold air inductions intake & installed the performance tune with 93 octane. Immediate difference! Pulled harder, sooner & with the intake growl, it sounded amazing. Noticed maybe 1+ additional mile per gallon with the performance tune. Now while using the mileage tune, I could tell it didn't have the additional punch as before, but the mileage was slightly better at an additional 2mpg. Wish there was an 89 octane tune as well.
- superchips performance chips & programmers
- diablosport trinity bill me later
- auto door panel pet protection
- avs in channel visor
- subaru cabin air filters
- ford performance chips
- ford programmer
- superchips for nissan frontier
- challenger sunshade
- 2011 dodge charger tuner
- truck nerf bars
- leather steering wheel covers
- rearview mirror