Superchips FlashCal F5 Calibration Tool
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Tune for your tire upgrade with a Superchips FlashCal F5 Calibration Tool
- Corrects your rig’s speedometer for tire upgrades between 26”and 42”
- Delivers speedometer recalibration for gear/axle swaps up to 5.38
- Engineered to give your Jeep or truck the most sought after upgrades
- Full-color, high-def 2.8” screen with an intuitive graphic interface
- FlashCal F5 updates available online – stay up-to-date with advanced technology
- Quickly reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Your Superchips FlashCal F5 Calibration Tool carries a 2-year warranty
As a driving enthusiast, you know that no two vehicles are alike. From custom wheels and rims to hard-pulling winches, the list of mods for your truck or Jeep is almost unending. While everything you add makes your ride one-of-a-kind, those upgrades are likely putting a serious strain on your 4x4’s factory facilities. Keep your ride’s calibrations in check with a plug-n-play Superchips FlashCal F5 Calibration Tool.
Specifically designed to give your vehicle the most sought after upgrades, the Superchips FlashCal Programmer corrects your speedometer for tire upgrades between 26”and 42” and delivers speedometer recalibration for gear/axle swaps up to 5.38.
The Superchips FlashCal Calibration Tool features a full-color, high-def 2.8” screen with an intuitive graphic interface that makes updates quick and easy. Your Superchips FlashCal F5 Calibration Tool carries a 2-year warranty.
Superchips FlashCal F5 Calibration Tool Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kade S (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 26, 2017 8:18 AM
I bought it to calibrate the speedometer after getting bigger tires and changing gear sets in my jeep. It worked flawlessly and it took only a few minutes to use. The screen is very useful and the tool is straight forward and easy to use. It can reset and check engine light codes and many other things. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Reviewed by Ala eddin M (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — May 10, 2017 8:08 AM
This tool worked well for my 2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited. I recently upgraded the tires to 35" and the tool worked flawlessly to set the speedometer to reflect the new tire size. This is vehicle VIN specific; once it reads your Jeep's VIN its locked to it.
Reviewed by Thuy D (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 18, 2017 7:40 AM
Worked perfectly to re-calibrate for larger tires as well as disable the TMPS for airing down the tires. Really like the colored screen versus the DIP switches I have had to use in the past with the competitor's calibration tool.
Reviewed by Richard J (Spring Creek, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 07, 2017 10:32 AM
The week after I received the tool my truck showed 2 codes. I was able to contact a mechanic and determine the truck was usable and was able to fix the problem without going to a dealer.
- superchips performance chips & programmers
- bully triple gt gas reviews dodge
- afe drop in
- anzo hid headlights with halos
- scion cabin air filters
- chip for lincoln
- jeep engine management computer
- mini cooper chips
- bully dog programmer for a f250 2000
- superchip gmc sierra 1500
- tunnel cover
- side steps
- muffler tips