SCT iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface (49-State Legal)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Tune your ride for jaw-dropping power with the cutting-edge SCT iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface (49-State Legal)
- The first & only iPod, iPhone and iPad vehicle tuner & OBD-II monitoring product on the market
- Room to store up to 10 custom tunes
- No wires needed—the SCT iTSX communicates wirelessly through your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Loads dyno-proven tunes through an intuitive, user-friendly app available from the Apple App Store
- Doubles as a digital gauge cluster for in-depth monitoring of your critical engine data
- Loaded with a series of tests to check your 0-60, top speed and 60-0 times
- Reads and clears engine fault codes
- Customizable with multiple layouts, colors and themes
- Your SCT iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface is backed by a 1-year warranty
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
In your parent's generation, unleashing neck-snapping power from a car meant stripping down the engine, boring out the cylinders, investing in a blower and spending countless weekends busting knuckles under the hood. Times have changed, and SCT has harnessed the digital age to strengthen your gas pedal with their revolutionary iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface.
Forget about outdated handheld programmers with confusing controls and screens the size of old calculators. The SCT iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface is the cutting edge of design, combining a powerful tuner with an exciting app that runs on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to control your power tunes—wirelessly!
The SCT iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface is as easy to use as iTunes, but the sweet music comes out of your tailpipes instead of your stereo. Simply connect the compact tuner to your OBD-II port, load the app onto your Apple device, and you're ready to rock. Your device talks to the SCT iTSX programmer via Bluetooth, allowing you to set tunes, customize engine settings, clear fault codes, test your performance times and monitor critical engine data. Best yet, your SCT iTSX OBDII Wireless Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty.
SCT iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John E. B (LA GRANGE, IL) — May 03, 2015 5:42 AM
The down and dirty: Yep, got a nice 93 octane tune. The iPhone interface to do this is slick and I would not say slow But: After a few days the module you get that plugs into the OBD II data prt died. It flickers as if it will startup, then dies So: I am very pleased with the tune. The power increase is noticeable and the shift points aren't ramped up to obnoxious levels. i have not given cust supporter a chance to rectify.
Reviewed by Wayne E (Slidell, LA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Explorer — Apr 18, 2015 3:42 AM
I purchased this after talking to AutoAnything and it has delivered nothing but issues. The communications is very faulty and tech support is horrible. I have sat on hold for hours and many emails but very little response. Now my vehicle is stuck on a program and burning extra fuel and I cannot return to stock and no one will help. So I would avoid this product at all cost and look for another programmer.
Reviewed by Tim B (FAYETTEVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Excursion — Mar 15, 2014 3:52 PM
At the moment, it stopped functioning!!! So far, I'm not that impressed with the SCT iTSX Wireless! First thing, It doesn't come with any kind of user manual that tells you what you can do with it. Then you have to struggle with trial and error to try to figure it out. And when you call tech support, they are of very little help to you!
Reviewed by Nathan B (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Aug 14, 2013 7:15 AM
The device is easy enough to install, but after you get it plugged in there is no guide to assist you with choices and options on the interface of your iPhone. Also to use it a second time, I had to deinstall and then install app again. I have had other chip mod systems before and this one falls short.