Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
565 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew A (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2017 6:36 AM
I have installed a K&N intake and a Gibson exhaust and the drone noise from V4 mode was terrible. I read all of the great reviews of the Range AFM disable device and decided to take a chance. It works great. I have no complaints at all.
Reviewed by Aaron S (COLTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2017 10:29 AM
Ive had this installed on my pickup for a few weeks now and it has been working great. My pickup stays inV8 all the time now like it should.
Reviewed by Charles P (Troy, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2017 5:37 AM
I ordered this product based on good reviews and with the intent that it would prolong the life of my engine.I like the ease of installation as well as not leaving "tracks" for GM techs to question issues I may have down the road. The transmission seems to shift more easily and does not seem to shift as much. The engine appears to run smoother as a v8 should. I'm not very smart, but I think if it has 8 cyl, it should run on 8. I have had my truck for about 2 months and the Range for about 6wk
Reviewed by John R (New Orleans, LA) — Apr 05, 2017 5:33 AM
Works as advertised. Did not like anything about the ride with AFM (had not owned a vehicle with this before). Thought multiple things were wrong with the truck. Plugged the Range in and it changed everything. Now I enjoy the ride and performance of the truck.
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- romik running boards installation
- cts edge programmer
- headlight cover film
- bmw winter floor mats
- f250 performance chip
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmer for chevy silverado
- chevy tahoe chip
- custom seat covers for chevy silverado
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector