Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
Ships By 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
574 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rickey C (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Yukon — Friday at 10:41 PM
THIS IS MONEY WELL SPENT! I have been getting the same fuel mileage 16.2mpg. It is nice to know I don't have to worry about premature engine failure! I did not have oil consumption issues and I did not want to wait for them either. My engine has 35k miles. No check engine lights either so far after 1 month of use. It is a very solid piece of technology.
Reviewed by John W (TRENTON, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2017 12:08 AM
Great product simple to use as the instructions say just plug in and go. Truck no longer slugs down as it would when shifting in to v4 mode. Overall works as advertised beats paying a guy to delete it and tune the engine great buy.
Reviewed by Pius L (ZEELAND, ND) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2017 8:12 PM
Not sure how to rate it yet. Right after I installed it two codes showed up. Brake assist and stabiltrack. I drove about 100 miles and I liked the performance but codes stayed on. Removed Range and drove another 100 miles but codes remain. I have been busy and have not had time to check into it further. after I installed
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- romik running boards installation
- cts edge programmer
- headlight cover film
- bmw winter floor mats
- f250 performance chip
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmer for chevy silverado
- chevy tahoe chip
- custom seat covers for chevy silverado
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector