Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
555 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zack R (Ankeny, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Mar 07, 2017 3:15 AM
This was possibly the best thing I've gotten for my truck. I just dropped a new engine in it June 2016 due to the oil consumption issue being so bad. So, I wanted to try and protect this one best I could. The truck drives and shifts much smoother now always being a V8. Highly recommend for anyone on the fence of ordering one.
Reviewed by Roy K (Ramseur, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 04, 2017 6:24 AM
I have spent over $7000 on upgrades for my 2016 Silverado 4x4 and this expense was by far the best money I have spent! Been using this for 3 weeks and it's like driving a different truck! I bought a V8, not a 4 banger! Fuel milage may have decreased by 1/2 mile per gallon. You better buy one for yourself!
Reviewed by Harry B (Fenton, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Suburban — Mar 02, 2017 9:32 AM
Suburban 128,500 miles 3rd owner. AFM cylinders 5,7 were carbon. spend $3833.00 on full service. decided on a V-8 Tuner. works great. all cylinders are active/hot now. oil consumption is slowly declining. actively de carbon AFM cylinders. works perfect. look for over 200,000 miles from vehicle.
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- romik running boards installation
- cts edge programmer
- headlight cover film
- bmw winter floor mats
- f250 performance chip
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmer for chevy silverado
- chevy tahoe chip
- custom seat covers for chevy silverado
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector