Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
612 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Colin A (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 14, 2017 3:30 PM
This little device saved my truck. I was COMPLETELY dissatisfied with the easy the truck ran when the AFM system kicked in. Now, I feel like I'm actually driving a TRUCK!!! As far as gas mileage is concerned, I didn't buy a V8 truck to get good gas mileage, so not worried about that. I will say, though, I haven't noticed much of a decrease.
Reviewed by Craig C (WINTERVILLE, GA) — Oct 14, 2017 1:18 PM
Installation was a simple plug in. Performance has been as advertised. Gas mileage has been affected only slightly.
Reviewed by Juan R (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Oct 12, 2017 11:29 PM
Its awesome and extremely easy to use. Just take it out of the box and plug it into your OBD port start your engine and drive. Unit emits a cool looking cobalt blue light when engine is on. Ive had mine for about 3 weeks. I never unplug it. Ive had no battery issues. You can unplug it and it will not damage the engine. Engine will go back to AFM mode. Im very happy with it. The AFM was driving me crazy.
Reviewed by Brandon L (AURORA, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Oct 03, 2017 2:19 AM
This product has done wxactly what it says it will do. So far ive have on one occasion that it still kicked into 4 cylinder mode. The only thing i dont really like about it os the blue light that illuminates the entire floor of the truck when its dark.
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- romik running boards installation
- cts edge programmer
- headlight cover film
- bmw winter floor mats
- f250 performance chip
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmer for chevy silverado
- chevy tahoe chip
- custom seat covers for chevy silverado
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector