Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
Ships By 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
602 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William O (CIBOLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Saturday at 6:07 AM
Works as advertised and there's no noticeable reduction in gas mileage. No more stuttering from 4cyl to 8cyl modes on the highway. LED Lights are too bright for my taste but not a deal breaker.
Reviewed by James S (PAOLA, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 17, 2017 6:55 PM
I pull a 5300 lb travel trailer. Even in tow/haul mode the truck would lose power because of the AFM. I installed the Ranger AFM disable device the day after I received it and left for a camping trip (200 miles one way). There was a noticeable difference in power. No more 4-5000 rpm downshifts. Only a few times did it rev to 3500 rpm. I mostly drive with cruise control. I think that's the reason for the few 3500 RPM's.
Reviewed by David E (GRAFF, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon XL — Aug 15, 2017 9:01 PM
Worked just like you said and easy to install. Plug in and doesn't effect the engine light. Great!!!
Reviewed by Luke B (LANESBORO, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2017 10:43 AM
Love the device I got. More noticeable power and better fuel mileage. Was skeptical buying at first but so far so good. No more hesitation going between 4 and 8 cylinders. Love it, only complaint is the blue led light on it.
Reviewed by Patrick S (Grand Forks, ND) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Aug 05, 2017 1:10 PM
This product is great, put it in at 80,000 miles after 3 sets of spark plugs. Runs great and should be the long term fix I was looking for. No more hesitation from 4 to 8 cyl and gas milage seams better in town for sure.
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- romik running boards installation
- cts edge programmer
- headlight cover film
- bmw winter floor mats
- f250 performance chip
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmer for chevy silverado
- chevy tahoe chip
- custom seat covers for chevy silverado
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector