Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
606 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Austin L (OPELIKA, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Sep 15, 2017 12:54 AM
Since I bought my wife her Suburban, the AFM system was driving us crazy! It would kick in and out and cause a terrible exhaust drone that bothered everyone. Since purchasing the Range AFM Disable Device, we actually enjoy taking the Suburban out and getting constant and consistent V8 power. Gas mileage has stayed about the same @ 18.5 mpg but without the lag of the AFM kicking in and getting "tripped up" on itself and not shifting correctly. I highly recommend this product!
Reviewed by Chris H (ARTHUR, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2017 8:21 AM
This worked exactly as advertised, much smoother driving without the changing from 8 to 4 cylinders and back to 8 again. I haven't driven much to tell the difference in mileage yet, driving to Florida in two weeks so will know more after that. I would expect oil consumption will go down as well. I would recommend this to anyone who has the fuel management system on their truck.
Reviewed by Stephen M (AUBURN, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 30, 2017 2:20 PM
Been using this for about two weeks now. Does make a difference. Also installed new plugs and wires because vehicle has over 100k miles. Runs like a new truck. Price seems a little high but product does what it's supposed to do. I would recommend to my friends.
Reviewed by Daniel B (NEWBURGH, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 29, 2017 1:27 AM
It does exactly what it is supposed to do and I have not had any problem with it or codes
Reviewed by William O (CIBOLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 19, 2017 6:07 AM
Works as advertised and there's no noticeable reduction in gas mileage. No more stuttering from 4cyl to 8cyl modes on the highway. LED Lights are too bright for my taste but not a deal breaker.
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- romik running boards installation
- cts edge programmer
- headlight cover film
- bmw winter floor mats
- f250 performance chip
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmer for chevy silverado
- chevy tahoe chip
- custom seat covers for chevy silverado
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector