Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
589 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jake B (VERNON, VT) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 4:20 AM
Was hesitant at first because its almost 200 bucks but it works like a charm. Leave it plugged in all the time the light goes out when i turn my truck off, other reviews i read people were saying the light is always on. Love having more power however i do get couple miles less per gallon but if im driving far its as simple as reaching down and unplugging it.
Reviewed by William P (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Jul 11, 2017 5:01 PM
This product was exactly what I was looking for. I have a 2009 G8 GT and I wanted to rid the 4 cylinder mode and that's what it did. I plugged it right in and have been in 8 cylinder mode for about 3 weeks now. Throttle response has improved at all speeds. The only thing I worry about is the battery draw which I should not have a problem with since it is driven daily. Great product but a little pricey.
Reviewed by Arden D (Mooresville, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2017 5:55 AM
Device just plugs in. The lights do not interfere with anything. The device keeps the engine in V8 with no more switching back and forth to V4. Cannot tell any measurable difference in fuel mileage. I have not seen any engine codes due to the device.
Reviewed by Charles S (Walterboro, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 07, 2017 8:36 PM
GM could not solve my idle speed issues and always said OK. After a near catastrophic crash when the motor quit during an interstate rapid stop at 70 mph I decided to fix the problem on my own. This device WORKS! Also increased my gas mileage over 1 mpg. BUY IT!
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- romik running boards installation
- cts edge programmer
- headlight cover film
- bmw winter floor mats
- f250 performance chip
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmer for chevy silverado
- chevy tahoe chip
- custom seat covers for chevy silverado
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector