Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
653 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William L (SENECA, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 6:55 PM
Great device, keeps my truck in V8 mode all the time. No more annoying engine hunting up and down from 8 to 4 and back. Better for the torque converter too. Only took off points, because the light is annoyingly bright.
Reviewed by Ryan L (SUMNER, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 1:33 PM
Works perfectly, easily installed recommended to other silverado owners they bought it and they love it too fixed their lifter issues!
Reviewed by Jeremy r (KYLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 3:30 PM
I had to replace my lifters so I learned my lesson and bought one of these rangefinders. which has prevented the AFM from activating keeping my vehicle in V8 mode. If you have a Chevy 5.3 with AFM and you don't buy this. don't say I didn't warn you.